Sorry, still can't get your problem here.
I loaded your sample document. It looks like it is OK here.
What do I have to do, to get a problem?
Neue Testversion 25.00b4
-
Gerhard Huber
- Entwickler

- Beiträge: 4278
- Registriert: Mo 18 Nov 2002 15:30
- Wohnort: Bad Gögging
-
Vivi_Ram
- Mitglied
- Beiträge: 421
- Registriert: Sa 28 Sep 2024 17:04
Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b4
Try this. Copy the text over from Google fonts. Change kerning and tracking for multiple lines and characters at random. At some point, the glyphs will break @Gerhard
P.S: Bizarrely, the glyphs break when typing directly, but upon closing and reopening, they're correctly rendered. Have no idea what's happening. See this.
P.S: Bizarrely, the glyphs break when typing directly, but upon closing and reopening, they're correctly rendered. Have no idea what's happening. See this.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
-
Vivi_Ram
- Mitglied
- Beiträge: 421
- Registriert: Sa 28 Sep 2024 17:04
Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b4
Alternatively https://sites.google.com/view/gogle-input-tools/ you can download the Google Input Tool from here and type and see for yourself. It is phonetic typing, so not knowing the language does not matter. Simply install the keyboard, switch to the keyboard in the language setting at the bottom right hand corner on Windows, and type Anbe Sivam in English, and you'll have the glyphs appear within PL.
-
Hoogo
- Beta Tester
- Beiträge: 4169
- Registriert: So 03 Jul 2005 13:35
- Wohnort: Deutschland
Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b4
In that picture, all texts look the same to me?
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
-
Vivi_Ram
- Mitglied
- Beiträge: 421
- Registriert: Sa 28 Sep 2024 17:04
Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b4
Yes, it is rendering correctly AFTER I close the program and reopen it. But when I type, it does not. The words are rendering correctly everytime I close the program and reopen. So you have no way of knowing whether what you're typing is correct or not until after you've closed the program and reopened it.