In Harmony various colour wheel terms are mistranslated:
Fan: Adjacent
Opposition : Complementary
Triangle: triadic
Line: Monochromatic
It would be nice if Harmony's options could be extended with more precise controls. For example, it is almost impossible to create a precise tetradic colour scheme. It is also not possible to select more or less colour points.
Herbert123 hat geschrieben: So 05 Jan 2020 20:30
In Harmony various colour wheel terms are mistranslated:
Fan: Adjacent
Opposition : Complementary
Triangle: triadic
Line: Monochromatic
There are many years gone, since I build this function. I don't remember, where I got the translations for it. But if you think yours are better, I will change it.
Herbert123 hat geschrieben: So 05 Jan 2020 20:30
It would be nice if Harmony's options could be extended with more precise controls. For example, it is almost impossible to create a precise tetradic colour scheme. It is also not possible to select more or less colour points.
I don't know what you mean exactly. It is easier to work with the tool with a much larger dialog.