Neue Testversion 25.00b6

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Benutzeravatar
shijan
Mitglied
Beiträge: 2033
Registriert: Mo 23 Dez 2019 15:21
Wohnort: Ukraine

Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b6

Beitrag von shijan »

Well, current logic gives more flexibility from some point of view. You can change toolbar icons anytime and don't care about re-saving them in each saved layout.
PhotoLine UI Icons Customization Project: https://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6302
Benutzeravatar
Hoogo
Beta Tester
Beiträge: 4169
Registriert: So 03 Jul 2005 13:35
Wohnort: Deutschland

Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b6

Beitrag von Hoogo »

Vivi_Ram hat geschrieben: Di 03 Jun 2025 20:00A great example of this sort of arrangement is in Viva Designer, which has tool settings for various levels of expertise. Beginner, Intermediate and Expert. You choose one layout, you get a specific arrangement of tools on your screen. You can configure this further to your benefit.
Nice.

IIrc, the current default layout just after installation has to show everything. Otherwise, someone checking out PL for the first time could miss some panels and functions and then stop looking any further. But for everyday work it is horrible.
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
Vivi_Ram
Mitglied
Beiträge: 421
Registriert: Sa 28 Sep 2024 17:04

Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b6

Beitrag von Vivi_Ram »

shijan hat geschrieben: Di 03 Jun 2025 20:04 Well, current logic gives more flexibility from some point of view. You can change toolbar icons anytime and don't care about re-saving them in each saved layout.
This is a good argument for keeping the current model. In which case, I prefer having more than just 1 custom bar. I'd like to at least have 3-4 more custom bars that I can toggle on and off. Ideally, there should be no limit at all. :)

Also, @Martin & @Gerhard: Noticed what might be a bug. When you edit the panels by adding new buttons and changing the layouts, if you hit reset, all the buttons are reset to their original order, but the label remains the same. Is this by design? If yes, I think the labels also should change to what was default, namely, File, Zoom, Custom Bar, Etc..
Benutzeravatar
Hoogo
Beta Tester
Beiträge: 4169
Registriert: So 03 Jul 2005 13:35
Wohnort: Deutschland

Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b6

Beitrag von Hoogo »

"Levels" offers only RGB and HIS. It's like that for quite a while... But wasn't there Lab available in the past?
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
Benutzeravatar
shijan
Mitglied
Beiträge: 2033
Registriert: Mo 23 Dez 2019 15:21
Wohnort: Ukraine

Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b6

Beitrag von shijan »

as i remember, only RGB and HIS
PhotoLine UI Icons Customization Project: https://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6302