This would help a lot. Very good ideas and descriptions. Thanksshijan hat geschrieben: Sa 27 Jun 2020 07:51 Highlighted Text effect in Text Tool Settings (auto generated rectangular solid background under the text). Adjustable rectangle color. Adjustable rectangle size (distance from text edges).
P.S. Currently Highlighted Text effect partially possible to emulate by Underline with customized with and position. But this is not too comfortable at all.
Example:
Also modern "fluid" rounded text background style also may be welcome.
https://www.cssscript.com/rounded-text- ... g-filters/
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/480 ... agram-does
Example:
![]()
Large List of Suggestions and Requests for PhotoLine Tools
-
mzl2000
- Mitglied
- Beiträge: 31
- Registriert: Mi 09 Dez 2020 14:56
Re: Large List of Suggestions and Requests for PhotoLine Tools
-
shijan
- Mitglied
- Beiträge: 2033
- Registriert: Mo 23 Dez 2019 15:21
- Wohnort: Ukraine
Re: Large List of Suggestions and Requests for PhotoLine Tools
Request for 2D Vector Metaball connection (when close objects start to grow one into other) popular in 3D apps, but for 2D vector:
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Zuletzt geändert von shijan am Mi 12 Feb 2025 19:05, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
PhotoLine UI Icons Customization Project: https://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6302
-
Hoogo
- Beta Tester
- Beiträge: 4169
- Registriert: So 03 Jul 2005 13:35
- Wohnort: Deutschland
Re: Large List of Suggestions and Requests for PhotoLine Tools
Gaussian blur + Threshold can do that.shijan hat geschrieben: Mi 12 Feb 2025 17:29Metaball connection (when close objects start to grow one into other) popular in 3D apps, but for 2D vector
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
-
shijan
- Mitglied
- Beiträge: 2033
- Registriert: Mo 23 Dez 2019 15:21
- Wohnort: Ukraine
Re: Large List of Suggestions and Requests for PhotoLine Tools
Yes, but this will produce raster output. My idea here is to generate final metaball as vector path.
PhotoLine UI Icons Customization Project: https://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6302
-
Vivi_Ram
- Mitglied
- Beiträge: 421
- Registriert: Sa 28 Sep 2024 17:04
Re: Large List of Suggestions and Requests for PhotoLine Tools
Yes. This is a good function to have. I might be wrong about this, but at least in Affinity, these dough-ball effect, is achieved by compounding shapes and applying inner contour with the dedicated contour tool. So, question: does it need a contour tool? Even illustrator if I remember uses the same method.
By the way, dough ball effect is much more fun name.

By the way, dough ball effect is much more fun name.
-
borgo1971
- Mitglied
- Beiträge: 142
- Registriert: Do 11 Sep 2008 21:03
- Wohnort: Tolmezzo (UD) Italia
Re: Large List of Suggestions and Requests for PhotoLine Tools
While I'm playng with formulas inside Actions, I'd like to to get bigger formula fields. I hope this cold be done using bigger or resizable dialogs.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

