Neue Testversion 17.90b3

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Neue Testversion 17.90b3

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

Hallo,

es gibt wieder eine neue Testversion 17.90b3.

Mac OS X:
http://www.pl32.net/beta/plx1790b3.zip

Windows:
http://www.pl32.net/beta/pl1790b3.zip

Neues:
- Ebenenwerkzeug: Tiefenselektion sollte nun besser funktionieren
- Ebenenwerkzeug: Umschalten mit der Tastatur (Pfeile oder Tab) sollte nun
als erste Ebene wirklich die Ebene unter der Maus zurückliefern
- PDF-Import: Dateien, in denen in Strings Leerzeichen ein vorangestellten '\'
haben, werden nun auch gelesen.
- Ditherung 16-Bit/32-Bit nach 8-Bit: Dithermuster ist zufälliger
- "Hilfslinien einstellen" in "Hilfslinien" geändert
- Ebenendialog: Ebenen werden beim Selektieren nicht mehr sichtbar geschaltet
- Bildwerkzeuge: Zeigen bei unsichtbarer oder falscher Ebene Verbotscursor

diverse kleinere Verbesserungen und Fehlerbehebungen

Gerhard Huber [Computerinsel GmbH]
support@pl32.de - www.pl32.de
JulianZI
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 17.90b3

Beitrag von JulianZI »

- Ebenendialog: Ebenen werden beim Selektieren nicht mehr sichtbar geschaltet
Klasse!
Twindaddy
Mitglied

Beitrag von Twindaddy »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben: - Ebenendialog: Ebenen werden beim Selektieren nicht mehr sichtbar geschaltet
- Bildwerkzeuge: Zeigen bei unsichtbarer oder falscher Ebene Verbotscursor
Das gefällt mir sehr gut!

Viele Grüße,
Markus
ellhel
Mitglied

Beitrag von ellhel »

Hallo,

wenn ich innerhalb des Ebenen-Dialogs auf der Kanäle-Palette bin, und dann mittels rechtem Mausklick im Bearbeitungsfenster das Kontextmenü aufrufe und die Ebene wechsele, werden die Miniatur-Vorschaubilder in der Kanäle-Palette nicht aktualisiert. War das schon immer so ?
Es wird in der Kanäle-Palette immer das gezeigt, was auch im Bearbeitungsfenster sichtbar ist. Und das auch immer in Dokumentgröße. Sollte da nicht die aktuell angewählte Ebene sichtbar sein?
Hab ich ehrlich gesagt auch noch nie so richtig wahrgenommen, da ich die Kanäle sehr selten brauch. Wenn man auf "Einzelschritt" schaltet ist es ok. Dann ist natürlich nur die Miniatur der aktuellen Ebene in der Kanäle-Palette sichtbar.

Grüße
Helmut
PhotoLine 21 & Betas, Win-10 Pro 64-bit, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018, Dxo Optics Pro 9, Panasonic DMC-G6
"Der Nachteil der Intelligenz besteht darin, dass man ununterbrochen gezwungen ist, dazuzulernen."
George Bernard Shaw
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

Hi all,

If you right click on the eye in the layers panel to see the label color list, this one is in German on PL in english version.
Another thing that is really confusing is that in the Guides panel the checkbox reads now "Guides changeable" and it should read only "lock" making the default checkbox unchecked and checked only if a guide is locked, is very rare the case where you lock a guide.

Cheers
Juan
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

ellhel hat geschrieben:wenn ich innerhalb des Ebenen-Dialogs auf der Kanäle-Palette bin, und dann mittels rechtem Mausklick im Bearbeitungsfenster das Kontextmenü aufrufe und die Ebene wechsele, werden die Miniatur-Vorschaubilder in der Kanäle-Palette nicht aktualisiert. War das schon immer so ?
Ja.
ellhel hat geschrieben:Es wird in der Kanäle-Palette immer das gezeigt, was auch im Bearbeitungsfenster sichtbar ist. Und das auch immer in Dokumentgröße. Sollte da nicht die aktuell angewählte Ebene sichtbar sein?
Auch in anderen Programmen werden hier die Kanäle des gesamten Dokuments angezeigt.

Martin
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Juan hat geschrieben:If you right click on the eye in the layers panel to see the label color list, this one is in German on PL in english version.
There is no color list in the Mac version, so I think this feature is not fully implemented yet.
Juan hat geschrieben:Another thing that is really confusing is that in the Guides panel the checkbox reads now "Guides changeable" and it should read only "lock" making the default checkbox unchecked and checked only if a guide is locked, is very rare the case where you lock a guide.
I don't think, that locking guides is a rare case, but "Locked" is definitely a more elegant term. We will change that.

Martin
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben:There is no color list in the Mac version, so I think this feature is not fully implemented yet.
I forgot to say that I´m on Win.

I have one question, what means this symbols when editing text?
Symbol.jpg
Cheers
Juan
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Juan hat geschrieben:
Martin Huber hat geschrieben:I have one question, what means this symbols when editing text?
Symbol.jpg
The plus-sign means, that the text is overflowing (too many text for the size of the layer).
The other sign allows creating shape flow (text flowing around other layers).

Martin
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben:The plus-sign means, that the text is overflowing (too many text for the size of the layer).
The other sign allows creating shape flow (text flowing around other layers).
Thanks for the clarification. :)

Cheers
Juan
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

Hi all,

Is there a reason to have the Distort perspective as default when you drag the corners of a layer?. For me the default behavior should be the Scale Layer and then if you keep Ctrl (on windows) it changes to distort perspective.

Another thing that I just "discovered" is that an amazing feature called Scale Special, is like a "crop" but only for that layer, the thing is that is way too hidden, is there a way to assign another kind of icon for this operation, right now it gives the same visual feedback than the normal layer scale.

Cheers
Juan
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

Juan hat geschrieben:Is there a reason to have the Distort perspective as default when you drag the corners of a layer?. For me the default behavior should be the Scale Layer and then if you keep Ctrl (on windows) it changes to distort perspective.
Maybe you have switched to mode "extended" in the tool settings?
Juan hat geschrieben:Another thing that I just "discovered" is that an amazing feature called Scale Special, is like a "crop" but only for that layer, the thing is that is way too hidden, is there a way to assign another kind of icon for this operation, right now it gives the same visual feedback than the normal layer scale.
If I remember correctly, it is only useful for text layers, and you have to drag outside of the markers in "extended mode" or with Ctrl in "standard mode"
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
ellhel
Mitglied

Beitrag von ellhel »

Auch in anderen Programmen werden hier die Kanäle des gesamten Dokuments angezeigt
Danke für die Info.

Grüße
Helmut
PhotoLine 21 & Betas, Win-10 Pro 64-bit, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018, Dxo Optics Pro 9, Panasonic DMC-G6
"Der Nachteil der Intelligenz besteht darin, dass man ununterbrochen gezwungen ist, dazuzulernen."
George Bernard Shaw
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

Hoogo hat geschrieben:Maybe you have switched to mode "extended" in the tool settings?
Yes you were right I was on extended mode, but now... why it change the behavior between normal and extended mode? I thought that extended mode give you the option to resize a layer in a non destructive mode, nothing else. But I guess the cursor behavior shouldn´t change.
Maybe a real detailed explanation between normal and extended mode could clarify this kind of doubts. :)
Hoogo hat geschrieben:If I remember correctly, it is only useful for text layers, and you have to drag outside of the markers in "extended mode" or with Ctrl in "standard mode"
I use it to "crop" some layers with pictures and is amazing, but anyway I guess another kind of visual feedback could be better.

Cheers
Juan
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

Juan hat geschrieben:Yes you were right I was on extended mode, but now... why it change the behavior between normal and extended mode? I thought that extended mode give you the option to resize a layer in a non destructive mode, nothing else. But I guess the cursor behavior shouldn´t change.
Maybe a real detailed explanation between normal and extended mode could clarify this kind of doubts. :)
It seems that there is no real difference in functionality between the 2 modes anymore, just in usage. In old versions of PL there was not the possibility to change between normal and extended using Ctrl.
Juan hat geschrieben:I use it to "crop" some layers with pictures and is amazing, but anyway I guess another kind of visual feedback could be better.
What's that? Can you explain or show that a little?
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!