Neue Testversion 19.40b15

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
photoken
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 19.40b15

Beitrag von photoken »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben: The addition of the zoom field for image mode is great, I must say. I do agree the page navigation controls are a bit awkward to have in this case - although I do not mind them.
Yeah, they're not too obnoxious, just would be nice if the auxiliary status bar was customized for "Image Mode", then you could tell at a glance which mode the image was in.

I'm liking the auxiliary status bar more and more. On my new Thinkpad, which has a high res screen, the extra space occupied by the bar doesn't make that much difference. If I was using my old notebook with a lower res, I would be more strongly objecting to the extra space....

I think it would be great if, instead of the auxiliary bar showing info tips about the tool selected in that area to the right of the zoom entry field, that area were used for icons for some tasks that now require a few mouse clicks. In other words, that area coud be divided into groups for tasks relating to
  • Document
  • Layer
  • Masks
  • Vector
Then you could have an icon to toggle layer clipping on and off, create a virtual copy of the layer, etc. That would make the extra space occupied by the bar very useful, indeed.
Herbert123 hat geschrieben:One thing I would like to see changed, is the behaviour when clicking on the input field: ideally the contents is automatically highlighted (selected), in order for the user to be able to enter a custom zoom value without having to select or remove the old value. I am aware we can double-click an input field, but more often it is just quicker and more efficient to overwrite an existing value, rather than editing it.
I don't mind the current behaviour for entering values.

The more I use this auxiliary bar, the more I like it. It greatly increases my efficiency for certain tasks. For example, when using the Vector Lasso tool, when the cursor is in the image area I can use the scroll areas of the Trackpad to move the image up, or down, or left and right. If I simply move the cursor above the zoom entry field, without clicking on it I can use the vertical scrolling of the Trackpad to smoothly increase or decrease the zoom. All without changing away from the Vector Lasso tool! It's an absolutely smooth and seamless way of working. Very sweet! :mrgreen:
Zuletzt geändert von photoken am So 07 Feb 2016 20:49, insgesamt 4-mal geändert.
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben:But the industry standards Photoshop and Illustrator match the original behaviour of Photoline.
Since Illustrator doesn't allow navigating its Layers panel using keys at all, its behaviour is irrelevant. I don't have Photoshop, so I don't know if it allows navigation by keys, either.

But we've discussed this very thoroughly before, and I don't want to re-open that discussion.

The current default behaviour is best and does not need to be changed.
Ken
maxwell
Mitglied

Beitrag von maxwell »

Super, dass man nun im Gradationskurvendialog die Zielfarben einstellen kann! Danke für die Integration dieses Features.

Josef
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

maxwell hat geschrieben:Super, dass man nun im Gradationskurvendialog die Zielfarben einstellen kann! Danke für die Integration dieses Features.

Josef
Oh wow, just noticed that as well! Great addition.

Would it be possible to amend the histogram correction (levels) with these as well? Setting the black, grey, and white levels is typically something done with the histogram as well.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

photoken hat geschrieben:
Herbert123 hat geschrieben:But the industry standards Photoshop and Illustrator match the original behaviour of Photoline.
Since Illustrator doesn't allow navigating its Layers panel using keys at all, its behaviour is irrelevant. I don't have Photoshop, so I don't know if it allows navigation by keys, either.

But we've discussed this very thoroughly before, and I don't want to re-open that discussion.

The current default behaviour is best and does not need to be changed.
Oh, to be sure! As long as we have the option to switch between the two workflows, I do not mind. I will consider writing a post "Photoline for Photoshop users" guide to simplify the transition, which will include tips such as activating that layer workflow option.

As far as I am aware, Photoline is the only design application on the market with an option to choose between the two layer nav workflows - which is great in and by itself.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben: Would it be possible to amend the histogram correction (levels) with these as well? Setting the black, grey, and white levels is typically something done with the histogram as well.
+1

Also, if the Histogram adjustments could be copied from one Histogram adjustment to another, that would probably allow colour matching between layers and images.
Ken
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben:I will consider writing a post "Photoline for Photoshop users" guide to simplify the transition, which will include tips such as activating that layer workflow option.
Not a bad idea, at all.
Ken
Martin Stricker
Mitglied

Beitrag von Martin Stricker »

maxwell hat geschrieben:Super, dass man nun im Gradationskurvendialog die Zielfarben einstellen kann! Danke für die Integration dieses Features.

Josef
Freut mich ja das es geht, nur komm ich leider nicht drauf wie. :roll:

Martin
maxwell
Mitglied

Beitrag von maxwell »

Mit Strg+Klick auf Pinsel-Icons, wie von Gerhard in einem anderen Thread beschrieben!
maxwell
Mitglied

Beitrag von maxwell »

Beim Drücken der Leertaste während der Bildbearbeitung wird zwar die Verschiebehand angezeigt, sie funktioniert bei mir allerdings nicht unter Windows 10. Das Verschieben des Bildinhalts funktioniert allerdings ohne Drücken der Leertaste via Touchpad. Wird das Werkzeug Verschiebehand über die Werkzeugpalette ausgewählt, funktioniert alles einwandfrei.

Grüße

Josef
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

maxwell hat geschrieben:Beim Drücken der Leertaste während der Bildbearbeitung wird zwar die Verschiebehand angezeigt, sie funktioniert bei mir allerdings nicht unter Windows 10. Das Verschieben des Bildinhalts funktioniert allerdings ohne Drücken der Leertaste via Touchpad. Wird das Werkzeug Verschiebehand über die Werkzeugpalette ausgewählt, funktioniert alles einwandfrei.
eben mal hier ausprobiert, kein Problem feststellbar. Welches Werkzeug ist aktiv?
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Martin Stricker hat geschrieben:Ebenenliste mit Tastatursteuerung habe ich deaktiviert. Es bleibt aber dabei, wenn man die Ebene mit dem Augensymbole ein und ausblendet, lässt sich die Ebene nicht mehr mit den Pfeiltasten verschieben, man muss erst ESC drücken.(...)
Ich werde das ändern. Mit deaktivierter Tastatursteuerung aktiviert ab der nächsten Beta ein Klick auf das Auge nicht mehr die Ebenenliste.

Martin
maxwell
Mitglied

Beitrag von maxwell »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:
maxwell hat geschrieben:Beim Drücken der Leertaste während der Bildbearbeitung wird zwar die Verschiebehand angezeigt, sie funktioniert bei mir allerdings nicht unter Windows 10. Das Verschieben des Bildinhalts funktioniert allerdings ohne Drücken der Leertaste via Touchpad. Wird das Werkzeug Verschiebehand über die Werkzeugpalette ausgewählt, funktioniert alles einwandfrei.
eben mal hier ausprobiert, kein Problem feststellbar. Welches Werkzeug ist aktiv?
z.B. das Lupenwerkzeug. Probiere es morgen auch unter Windows 7 sowie unter Mac OSX.
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

maxwell hat geschrieben: z.B. das Lupenwerkzeug. Probiere es morgen auch unter Windows 7 sowie unter Mac OSX.
Unter OS X funktioniert das bei mir.

L.G.

Burkhard.
maxwell
Mitglied

Beitrag von maxwell »

Verschiebehand mit Leertaste funktioniert mit Maus unter Windows 10 problemlos, leider nicht über Touchpad, dass ja die gleiche Funktionalität wie die Maus bieten sollte.

Grüße

Josef