Big font mode for Mac

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
rail4you
Mitglied

Big font mode for Mac

Beitrag von rail4you »

I use photoline in mac, the newest beta version 20.90.

The new toolbox is nice but the font is too small in Mac(I didn't try the windows version). Photoline has a more busy UI than other photo editor, the small font really hurts its user feeling.

Gimp is a good example, newest 2.10 has a clear UI, the font is big enough and even tooltip has a big font mode.

I wish the future version can has a clean and big font mode (This is optional). I use normal 1080p LCD, maybe this problem only exists in Mac.
borgo1971
Mitglied

Re: Big font mode for Mac

Beitrag von borgo1971 »

I use a 27" 2560x1440 display (with a MacPro), and didn't find the UI font too small.
rail4you
Mitglied

Beitrag von rail4you »

I use windows version too, photoline for windows has a better UI, the font is normal. Mac version is different, the font is smaller and it is worse in normal 1080p, 2k or 4k LCD maybe has a better look.

If the font size increase 1 or 2 pt, the UI will look much clear for me.
MikeFromMesa
Mitglied

Beitrag von MikeFromMesa »

borgo1971 hat geschrieben: Do 03 Mai 2018 15:03 I use a 27" 2560x1440 display (with a MacPro), and didn't find the UI font too small.
I am sure that is true, but not everyone's eyes are the same. As I get older it gets harder and harder for me to see small print on a screen or on paper. While the PL print is not too small for me, it would be nice to be able to change it without having to change the resolution of the screen.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

MikeFromMesa hat geschrieben: Sa 19 Mai 2018 20:01As I get older it gets harder and harder for me to see small print on a screen or on paper. While the PL print is not too small for me, it would be nice to be able to change it without having to change the resolution of the screen.
Sadly, macOS is less flexible in this regard. It doesn't allow changing system font sizes. You can just turn on HiDPI oder scaled resolutions in the system's monitor preferences.

Martin