Neue Testversion 20.90b11

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler
Posts: 3086
Joined: Tue 19 Nov 2002 15:49

Re: Neue Testversion 20.90b11

Post by Martin Huber » Thu 07 Jun 2018 09:40

Eurgail wrote:
Thu 07 Jun 2018 00:17
PhotoLine stürtzt ab,
wenn eine Farbe ausgewählt ist,
man im Farbauswahldialog auf Muster wechselt und dort,
ohne ein Muster auszuwählen, Rotation oder Scherung verändert.
Ja, ich schau's mir an.

Martin

Eurgail
Mitglied
Posts: 326
Joined: Sun 06 Jul 2014 23:02

Re: Neue Testversion 20.90b11

Post by Eurgail » Thu 07 Jun 2018 16:39

Eurgail wrote:
Thu 07 Jun 2018 00:17
PhotoLine stürtzt ab,
"stürzt" natürlich... :oops:
Martin Huber wrote:
Thu 07 Jun 2018 09:40
Ja, ich schau's mir an.
Super :)

User avatar
Herbert123
Mitglied
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sat 12 May 2012 21:38

Re: Neue Testversion 20.90b11

Post by Herbert123 » Sat 09 Jun 2018 20:22

Just out of curiosity: now that new layout features are being implemented, will you be adding Master page(s) as well? That, and a symbol panel, are really the last two key ingredients for effective layout design (whether for screen or print).

Even a simple dropdown in the page panel that allows any page to be used as a Master would be a solution.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait

User avatar
Herbert123
Mitglied
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sat 12 May 2012 21:38

Re: Neue Testversion 20.90b11

Post by Herbert123 » Mon 11 Jun 2018 02:30

Bug: Dragging and dropping a group that has a distort applied to it and that group includes a text layer to another file will not update the text layer in the file that it was dragged into. Turning the DIstort off and on refreshes and restores the distort.

Steps to recreate:
1) create a group with a text layer in it.
2) apply a distort effect or use the distort tool to warp the group
3) drag that group to another file in PhotoLine (Window-->Tile Vertical)

Result: the distort is lost. Other layer types remain unaffected, though (vector layers remain distorted).

Related bug: dragging and dropping a bitmap layer in a group that is distorted will not distort the bitmap layer. The user must turn the distort effect off and back on to make it work.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait

Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler
Posts: 3086
Joined: Tue 19 Nov 2002 15:49

Re: Neue Testversion 20.90b11

Post by Martin Huber » Mon 11 Jun 2018 09:47

Herbert123 wrote:
Mon 11 Jun 2018 02:30
Bug: Dragging and dropping a group that has a distort applied to it and that group includes a text layer to another file will not update the text layer in the file that it was dragged into. Turning the DIstort off and on refreshes and restores the distort.

Steps to recreate:
1) create a group with a text layer in it.
2) apply a distort effect or use the distort tool to warp the group
3) drag that group to another file in PhotoLine (Window-->Tile Vertical)

Result: the distort is lost. Other layer types remain unaffected, though (vector layers remain distorted).
I can't reproduce this with a simple group containing a single vector and text layer.
Herbert123 wrote:
Mon 11 Jun 2018 02:30
Related bug: dragging and dropping a bitmap layer in a group that is distorted will not distort the bitmap layer.
This one is reproducible. I will fix it.

Martin

User avatar
Herbert123
Mitglied
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sat 12 May 2012 21:38

Re: Neue Testversion 20.90b11

Post by Herbert123 » Mon 11 Jun 2018 11:15

I also noticed weird red rasters ("gitter") appearing in parts of texts when using the distort tool.
Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait

User avatar
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler
Posts: 3521
Joined: Mon 18 Nov 2002 15:30
Location: Bad Gögging

Re: Neue Testversion 20.90b11

Post by Gerhard Huber » Mon 11 Jun 2018 11:18

Herbert123 wrote:
Mon 11 Jun 2018 11:15
I also noticed weird red rasters ("gitter") appearing in parts of texts when using the distort tool.
that's distorted spell checker. It won't appear if you write correct words :-)

User avatar
Herbert123
Mitglied
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sat 12 May 2012 21:38

Re: Neue Testversion 20.90b11

Post by Herbert123 » Mon 11 Jun 2018 11:35

Gerhard Huber wrote:
Mon 11 Jun 2018 11:18
Herbert123 wrote:
Mon 11 Jun 2018 11:15
I also noticed weird red rasters ("gitter") appearing in parts of texts when using the distort tool.
that's distorted spell checker. It won't appear if you write correct words :-)
Hah! Right, that there is a sign to hit the snooze button. It's 2:30 at night here.
Good night!
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait