Neue Testversion 18.40b10

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Herbert123
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 18.40b10

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben:
Herbert123 hat geschrieben:I noticed pixel alignment for text layers is unavailable. Would it be possible to extend the pixel alignment to text layers as well? Currently I have to either convert the text to vector layers or set the position to a precise one.
You want to align the single letters? Doesn't that look quite ugly (bad kerning, distorted letters)?

Martin
It does look bad for smaller set text, but for larger type it may look much cleaner. Straight lines no longer are anti-aliased. Please see this example:
Untitled2.gif
Untitled.gif
And setting the position to a round value does not affect the anti-aliasing of the text layer, so I have to convert to a vector. Workable, but editability is unfortunately lost in the process.

By the way, talking about anti-aliasing, it would be AWESOME if we could have more control for the strength/manner of the text (and object) anti-aliasing in some way. Other applications offer presets like "strong", "soft", "crisp". Fireworks even offers a custom anti-aliasing setting. That is incredibly useful for screen work.

It looks like this:
Untitled3.gif
A feature like that would be the "bomb" for any web and screen designer.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

Hi all,

It seems that the Paste as Document command is broken in this version, I´m on win7 64 bit. I tried PL 32 bit and 64 bit
Can be confirmed?

Cheers,
Juan
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Juan hat geschrieben:It seems that the Paste as Document command is broken in this version, I´m on win7 64 bit.
Works fine here -- Win7 x64, PL 18.40b10 x64.
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

photoken hat geschrieben:
Juan hat geschrieben:It seems that the Paste as Document command is broken in this version, I´m on win7 64 bit.
Works fine here -- Win7 x64, PL 18.40b10 x64.
Thank you for checking it, you are right it works, I just needed to restart the machine... funny how windows gets "tired" of copying to the clipboard :S

Cheers,
Juan
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Juan hat geschrieben:Thank you for checking it, you are right it works, I just needed to restart the machine... funny how windows gets "tired" of copying to the clipboard
Yes, the first rule of troubleshooting -- reboot.... :wink:
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
arnold_s
Mitglied

Beitrag von arnold_s »

Habe die Platzhalter-Ebenen nun mal selbst getestet.

Neben ein paar irritierenden Kleinigkeiten:

- Grafik-Artefakte beim Einfügen mit Inside, wenn die Grafik viel kleiner als der Container ist
- "Drop von unten nach oben"; Fokus bekommt immer das zuunterste Objekt

finde ich eine Sache an diesem sonst coolen Feature schlecht:

- der Container-Rahmen passt sich dem eingefügten Element an.

Das will zumindest ich eigentlich nicht:,
Einfaches Beispiel: Quadratischer Container, Modus Inside,
indem man abwechselnd 10*15 und 15*10 Bilder zum anschließenden Drucken reinwirft,
gibt das verständlicherweise absurde Ergebnisse.

Vielleicht habe ich das aber auch noch nicht richtig verstanden, die Doku ist ja bisher
verständlicherweise noch spärlich, z.B. habe ich (außer Inside) nicht gefunden,
ob ich die Sonderoptionen aus der B3 auch bei dem neuen Vektortool verwenden
kann, Kindebenen habe ich dort nicht erzeugt bekommen.