Neue Testversion 20.40b3

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Eurgail
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 20.40b3

Beitrag von Eurgail »

In der aktuellen Beta (stable habe ich nicht probiert) gibt es ein Problem beim PDF-Export:
Im Modus Hintergrund ersetzen werden bei Pixelebenen, virtuellen Kopien und Ebenen mit Ebenenmaske Ebeneneffekte am Ebenenrand abgeschnitten.
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

Eurgail hat geschrieben: So 29 Jan 2017 01:42 In der aktuellen Beta (stable habe ich nicht probiert) gibt es ein Problem beim PDF-Export:
Im Modus Hintergrund ersetzen werden bei Pixelebenen, virtuellen Kopien und Ebenen mit Ebenenmaske Ebeneneffekte am Ebenenrand abgeschnitten.
Kann ich bestätigen. Das gleiche Problem tritt auch bei allen anderen Modi auf, außer bei der kontinuierlichen Transparenz. (Habe nur eine einfache Pixelebene und "Schatten außen" getestet.) Tritt auch in PL 20.01 auf.

Das Problem sieht man auch im Proof-Modus des Exportdialogs, aber nicht im PDF-Proof-Modus (der anscheinend die versch. Transparenz-Renderings nicht mit berücksichtigt).

L.G.

Burkhard.
Eurgail
Mitglied

Beitrag von Eurgail »

bkh hat geschrieben: So 29 Jan 2017 11:29 Kann ich bestätigen.
Danke dafür und für's Weiterführen! :-)
Habe noch etwas festgestellt: Im Gegenzug werden bei stufenloser Transparenz in PDF-Format nicht erlaubte Verrechnungsmodi falsch berechnet (bei der Berechnung des Pixelbildes). Zum Testen einfach zwei Vektorobjekte übereinander legen, dem einen eine Transparenz und dem anderen eine negative Transparenz geben (gilt aber auch für die "richtigen" Verrechnungsmodi).
Falaffel
Mitglied

Beitrag von Falaffel »

ellhel hat geschrieben: Sa 28 Jan 2017 14:11 Hallo,

wenn ich die "Ebenentgröße verändern" möchte und dann "Formel" auswähle sieht das komisch aus.
Bei mir sieht der Dialog nicht komisch aus, aber er funktioniert nicht. Wenn ich einen Wert ändere passiert nichts. ich kann also eine Ebene nicht zur Seite hin erweitern. Wenn ich die 20.01 installiere klappt alles problemlos.

Der Dialog "Ebenengröße verändern" lässt sich auch nicht größer ziehen. Das habe ich leider in Version 20.01 nicht getestet.

PS: Auch Ebene skalieren scheint nicht bzw. nicht richtig zu funktionieren.
Grüße
Robert
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Bug lasso creation with layers:
By ctrl-clicking a layer that layer's pixels minus transparency are selected. As far as I can recall, I used to be able to hold down <ctrl><shift> to add another layer's pixels, and <ctrl><alt> clicking on a layer to subtract from the current selection.

This will still sort-of work when a top layer is selected first, and then <ctrl><shift> clicking on a layer below it (but only if the layer below it is a bitmap layer). And the second time

Otherwise the behaviour is completely broken. I can no longer create lassos this way when I first click a lower layer: even with holding down <ctrl><shift> and clicking a higher layer in the layer stack results in the loss of the previous lasso, and only selects the current one. It only works with bitmap layers going down in the layer stack.

Also, vector layer and text layers are no longer selectable this way.

Wanted behaviour:
Ctrl+Click on a layer to create a selection (this works)
Ctrl+Shift+Click on a second layer to add to the current lasso (currently only works with bitmap layers AND going down in the layer stack, not up!)
Ctrl+Alt+Click on a second layer to subtract from the current lasso (currently only works with bitmap layers AND going down in the layer stack, not up!)
Ctrl+Shift+alt+Click on a second layer to create an intersection with the current lasso (this never worked, but it works in Photoshop, and is useful to have)

Something I miss in PhotoLine is a simple way to duplicate a lasso. We can duplicate objects by holding down <ctrl><shift>, but in lasso tool mode this is not possible. It would be useful if this key combination would function the same in lasso mode.
<ctrl><shift> in lasso tool mode: drag to duplicate the current lasso.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben: Mo 30 Jan 2017 07:02 Bug lasso creation with layers:
By ctrl-clicking a layer that layer's pixels minus transparency are selected. As far as I can recall, I used to be able to hold down <ctrl><shift> to add another layer's pixels, and <ctrl><alt> clicking on a layer to subtract from the current selection.
Same on OS X (except that the keys are different). The cursor still changes to indicate the right tool if you move it over the layer preview, but clicking doesn't work. Behaviour is also somewhat different depending on whether keyboard navigation in the layer panel is turned on or off.

Cheers

Burkhard.
we-ef
Mitglied

Beitrag von we-ef »

Die Funktion
Ebene > Ebene skalieren
funktioniert in der aktuellen Beta leider nicht.
In der Version 20.01 funtioniert es problemlos.
Gruß Wolfram
Dateianhänge
Skalieren01.jpg
Skalieren01.jpg (25.73 KiB) 2281 mal betrachtet
Skalieren02.jpg
Skalieren02.jpg (26.47 KiB) 2281 mal betrachtet
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben: Mo 30 Jan 2017 07:02 As far as I can recall, I used to be able to hold down <ctrl><shift> to add another layer's pixels, and <ctrl><alt> clicking on a layer to subtract from the current selection.
That still works for me. If the layers are image layers, I can go up and down the layer stack adding and subtracting from the current selection.

Those methods of adding and subtracting from a selection do not work when vector layers are included -- when a second vector layer is clicked, the current selection is replaced with a selection of that second vector layer.

I do have the "Layerlist with keyboard support" option enabled.

Win10 x64, PL 20.40b3 x64.
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben: Mo 30 Jan 2017 07:02 Bug lasso creation with layers:

This will still sort-of work when a top layer is selected first, and then <ctrl><shift> clicking on a layer below it (but only if the layer below it is a bitmap layer). And the second time

Otherwise the behaviour is completely broken. I can no longer create lassos this way when I first click a lower layer: even with holding down <ctrl><shift> and clicking a higher layer in the layer stack results in the loss of the previous lasso, and only selects the current one. It only works with bitmap layers going down in the layer stack.
I don't understand all this. Here it doesn't matter whether I am clicking on a lower or a higher layer in the layer stack.
Herbert123 hat geschrieben:Also, vector layer and text layers are no longer selectable this way.
IMO that's the important point. Add and subtract only works with image layers. And it's always been this way.

I will check that.

Martin
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

bkh hat geschrieben: Mo 30 Jan 2017 09:33
Same on OS X (except that the keys are different). The cursor still changes to indicate the right tool if you move it over the layer preview, but clicking doesn't work.
With image layers or another layer type?
bkh hat geschrieben:Behaviour is also somewhat different depending on whether keyboard navigation in the layer panel is turned on or off.
I don't see a different behaviour here? What is the difference that you are seeing?

Martin
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Eurgail hat geschrieben: So 29 Jan 2017 14:03
bkh hat geschrieben: So 29 Jan 2017 11:29 Kann ich bestätigen.
Danke dafür und für's Weiterführen! :-)
Habe noch etwas festgestellt: Im Gegenzug werden bei stufenloser Transparenz in PDF-Format nicht erlaubte Verrechnungsmodi falsch berechnet (bei der Berechnung des Pixelbildes). Zum Testen einfach zwei Vektorobjekte übereinander legen, dem einen eine Transparenz und dem anderen eine negative Transparenz geben (gilt aber auch für die "richtigen" Verrechnungsmodi).
Das sollte beides in der nächsten Version gehen. Bitte schau 's dir da an.

Martin
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

ellhel hat geschrieben: Sa 28 Jan 2017 14:11 wenn ich die "Ebenentgröße verändern" möchte und dann "Formel" auswähle sieht das komisch aus.
Ja, unter Windows funktionieren die Textfelder wegen eines Umbaus nicht richtig. In der nächsten Version sollte wieder alles gehen.

Martin
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Mo 30 Jan 2017 11:44
bkh hat geschrieben: Mo 30 Jan 2017 09:33
Same on OS X (except that the keys are different). The cursor still changes to indicate the right tool if you move it over the layer preview, but clicking doesn't work.
With image layers or another layer type?
Just image layers (sample file attached). As far as I can see, PL just ignores the additional modifier keys and just creates a new lasso – there is no difference whether I use CMD-click or CMD-ALT-click (but see below) or CMD-SHIFT-click.
bkh hat geschrieben:Behaviour is also somewhat different depending on whether keyboard navigation in the layer panel is turned on or off.
I don't see a different behaviour here? What is the difference that you are seeing?
[/quote]
If keyboard focus is on the layer list, then CMD=ALT-click deselects the entire layer (doesn't subtract from the previous selection, though).

Cheers

Burkhard.
Dateianhänge
selection.pld.zip
(4.06 KiB) 72-mal heruntergeladen
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

bkh hat geschrieben: Mo 30 Jan 2017 12:54Just image layers (sample file attached). As far as I can see, PL just ignores the additional modifier keys and just creates a new lasso – there is no difference whether I use CMD-click or CMD-ALT-click (but see below) or CMD-SHIFT-click.
I see. Your image layers don't have transparency, and image layers without transparency are treated just like vector and text layers.
bkh hat geschrieben: Mo 30 Jan 2017 12:54If keyboard focus is on the layer list, then CMD=ALT-click deselects the entire layer (doesn't subtract from the previous selection, though).
I am still having troubles with this one. I don't see any difference here. Do you mean that the clicked layer is no longer the active layer by "deselect"?

But perhaps it's better to wait for the next beta, so that we have the same PhotoLine version.

Martin
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Mo 30 Jan 2017 15:20 I see. Your image layers don't have transparency, and image layers without transparency are treated just like vector and text layers.
Here, it makes no difference whether the layer has transparency or not. I turned on transparency for all four layers, and the problem persists.
Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Mo 30 Jan 2017 15:20
bkh hat geschrieben: Mo 30 Jan 2017 12:54If keyboard focus is on the layer list, then CMD=ALT-click deselects the entire layer (doesn't subtract from the previous selection, though).
I am still having troubles with this one. I don't see any difference here. Do you mean that the clicked layer is no longer the active layer by "deselect"?
No, the mask seems to turn to all zeroes: selecting the top layer gives
selection1.png
selection1.png (911 Bytes) 2248 mal betrachtet
(as expected).
CMD-ALT-clicking the top layer then results in the following:
selection2.png
selection2.png (1.01 KiB) 2248 mal betrachtet
(my mask colour is black with 50% transparency, not sure if this is the default.)
Making the bottom layer the active layer shows the entire mask:
selection3.png
selection3.png (479 Bytes) 2248 mal betrachtet
Btw., is there a reason why the mask is only shown on the active layer? Sometimes, I find this pretty confusing, especially in the case above when no lasso is shown.

Cheers

Burkhard.

P.S. Fine with me to wait for the next beta for further testing.
Antworten