New Export Workflow Proposal

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
arnold_s
Mitglied

Re: New Export Workflow Proposal

Beitrag von arnold_s »

+1 for Herberts Proposal substituting the scaling column by an action names column as proposed by bkh
The existing scaling Dialogue can be easily used to create the appropriate scaling actions needed for Herberts use cases, but the approach is more general.
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

photoken hat geschrieben: So 02 Apr 2017 22:56
Eurgail hat geschrieben: So 02 Apr 2017 17:47 I think you shouldn't fight for it. :-)
Naahh, 123 and I aren't fighting about this -- we're each just describing how we use PL, which can be quite different in some cases. :D

When we do "fight" about a concept, you'll know it: the arguments rage for several days. And I'm glad they do because those discussions generate much light and very little heat. For me, those forceful exchanges and questioning have made me really think about what I was proposing, and that's a Good Thing. :D
Absolutely agree - since Ken joined I've also become more careful and more precise when suggesting new features. That can only be a good thing, and provides more clarity. And we do actually see eye to eye on a number of things we'd like to see implemented in PhotoLine.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
mwenz
Mitglied

Beitrag von mwenz »

photoken hat geschrieben: Sa 01 Apr 2017 20:10 -1
I have never needed this, do not need it now, and will never need it.

I'd rather see enhancements to the photo editing tools, vector drawing capabilities, and a real History panel. In other words, fun stuff! :D
And I never use vector capabilities in PL, so should I -1 improvements for vector drawing capabilities?

I also do not do UI/Web design using PL or anything else. I just want the best image editor there is. I do see the value in the request--the world is changing without my permission...

I think for UI work, at least from my little understanding of it, there are a whole slew of enhancements and capabilities that would need done.
Antworten