Neue Testversion 20.40b9

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
photoken
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 20.40b9

Beitrag von photoken »

Gerhard,
Thank you very much for the samples. I look forward to spending some quality time with this! :D
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
maxwell
Mitglied

Beitrag von maxwell »

Hallo,

unter Windows 7 mit installierten Visual Studio laufen die Skripte wie gewünscht. Auf einem Windows 10 System, auf dem neben Photoline nur wenige Anwendungen installiert sind, brechen die Visual Basic als auch die Java Skript Skripte mit einer Fehlermeldung ab. Daher die Frage, welche Mindestvoraussetzungen sind notwendig, damit die Skripte laufen? Was sollte neben Photoline zusätzlich unter Windows 10 x64 installiert werden? Visual Studio würde icht nicht gerne auf diesem Rechner installieren.

Danke und viele Grüße

Josef
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

maxwell hat geschrieben: Do 08 Jun 2017 12:03 unter Windows 7 mit installierten Visual Studio laufen die Skripte wie gewünscht. Auf einem Windows 10 System, auf dem neben Photoline nur wenige Anwendungen installiert sind, brechen die Visual Basic als auch die Java Skript Skripte mit einer Fehlermeldung ab. Daher die Frage, welche Mindestvoraussetzungen sind notwendig, damit die Skripte laufen? Was sollte neben Photoline zusätzlich unter Windows 10 x64 installiert werden? Visual Studio würde icht nicht gerne auf diesem Rechner installieren.
die Visual Basic (vbs) und Java Skripte (js) sollten eigentlich immer laufen - keine zusätzlichen Installationen notwendig. Du musst natürlich mindestens die Beta 9 haben und du musst diese "Installieren". Das Installationsprogramm veranlasst die notwendigen Registry-Einträge.
maxwell
Mitglied

Beitrag von maxwell »

Beta 9 ist installiert. Skripte werden wie unter Windows 10 sowie unter Windows 7 unter Filter -> Skripte angezeigt und auch gestartet. Die Skripte steigen dann unter Windows 10 z.B.mit der Meldung

"Achtung:

Laufzeitfehler in VBSkript
Ungültiger Prozeduraufruf oder ungültiges Argument
Linie: 15 Position 4"

aus. Unter Windows 7 läuft alles problemlos. Teste das ganze heute abend nochmal auf einem weiteren Rechner mit Windows 10.

Grüße

Josef
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

maxwell hat geschrieben: Do 08 Jun 2017 13:48 Laufzeitfehler in VBSkript
Ungültiger Prozeduraufruf oder ungültiges Argument
Linie: 15 Position 4"
die Skripte sind Skripte, also Textdateien. Also zuerst mal nachsehen, was in Zeile 15 steht.
photoken
Mitglied

Req: Include Interop.PhotoLine.dll in beta releases

Beitrag von photoken »

I've had a chance to open the test sample C# solution (PhotoLineScriptC) in Visual Studio 2015.

I notice that one of the Reference assemblies is Interop.PhotoLine.dll.

As you work on and refine PL's scripting capabilities, I think it would be a good idea to include the latest version of Interop.PhotoLine.dll in new betas.

(Code completion is a beautiful thing! :wink: )
Ken
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Req: Include Interop.PhotoLine.dll in beta releases

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

photoken hat geschrieben: Fr 09 Jun 2017 01:18 I've had a chance to open the test sample C# solution (PhotoLineScriptC) in Visual Studio 2015.

I notice that one of the Reference assemblies is Interop.PhotoLine.dll.

As you work on and refine PL's scripting capabilities, I think it would be a good idea to include the latest version of Interop.PhotoLine.dll in new betas.
AFAIK the Interop.PhotoLine.dll is created by Visual Studio, when you add a reference to the PhotoLine type library.

Martin
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Fr 09 Jun 2017 09:05 AFAIK the Interop.PhotoLine.dll is created by Visual Studio, when you add a reference to the PhotoLine type library.
Excellent! Yes, you are right -- I found the PhotoLine type library listed in VS, and the Interop.PhotoLine.dll was created just as pretty as you please! Thanks! :)

So, when a new version of PL (beta) is released, that type library (in the new beta executable) will always automatically be the latest, correct?
Ken
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

photoken hat geschrieben: Fr 09 Jun 2017 09:21I found the PhotoLine type library listed in VS, and the Interop.PhotoLine.dll was created just as pretty as you please! Thanks! :)

So, when a new version of PL (beta) is released, that type library (in the new beta executable) will always automatically be the latest, correct?
Yes, the type library is part of PhotoLine.exe.

Martin
photoken
Mitglied

C#: Where is the PL Text layer type?

Beitrag von photoken »

I'm using the PhotoLineScriptC VS solution as a guide, and trying to insert a text layer.

I don't see any type of Text layer listed.

I thought that maybe Text is a special type of Vector, but this code:

Code: Alles auswählen

if (layer != null) {
	string testtext = textBox1.Text;
	PhotoLine.Vector vector = new PhotoLine.Vector();
	layer.Parent.Insert(vector, testtext);
}
isn't working.... :?

That last line is flagged with this error:
System.ArgumentException: 'Value does not fall within the expected range.'
Ken
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: C#: Where is the PL Text layer type?

photoken hat geschrieben: Mo 12 Jun 2017 00:42I don't see any type of Text layer listed.
There is no text layer yet.
photoken hat geschrieben: Mo 12 Jun 2017 00:42I thought that maybe Text is a special type of Vector, but this code:

Code: Alles auswählen

(...)
	layer.Parent.Insert(vector, testtext);
isn't working.... :?

That last line is flagged with this error:
System.ArgumentException: 'Value does not fall within the expected range.'
Insert inserts a new new layer in a "group". The second parameter ist the position of the new layer inside the group. A string isn't a valid position. Valid position are -1 (insert it at the and), an index or a layer, after which the new layer should be inserted.

Martin
photoken
Mitglied

Re: C#: Where is the PL Text layer type?

Beitrag von photoken »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Mo 12 Jun 2017 08:41
photoken hat geschrieben: Mo 12 Jun 2017 00:42I don't see any type of Text layer listed.
There is no text layer yet.
Ah...that would explain it. :)

No problem -- I've got enough to do to re-acquaint myself with coding again, anyway. :wink:
Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Mo 12 Jun 2017 08:41 Insert inserts a new new layer in a "group". The second parameter ist the position of the new layer inside the group. A string isn't a valid position. Valid position are -1 (insert it at the and), an index or a layer, after which the new layer should be inserted.
Thanks for the explanation. I'll keep this in mind as reference.
Ken
Antworten