Neue Testversion 20.40b13

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
maxwell
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 20.40b13

Beitrag von maxwell »

Nach einmaliger Ausführung von Photoline mit der genannten Option funktionieren die Skripte jetzt. Habe nach der Rückmeldung "Photoline ohne Rückmeldung" Photoline beendet. Arbeite normalerweise nicht als Administrator, sondern als normaler User. Dies ist in unserem Institut so üblich. Nur zur Installation von Programmen oder für Systemänderungen melde ich mich auf meinen Rechnern als Administrator an. Danke für die Hilfe.
maxwell
Mitglied

Beitrag von maxwell »

Bei meinem Tablet Computer unter Windows 10, bei dem ich keinen getrennten Administratorzugang verwende, funktionierten die Skripts zuerst ebenfalls nicht. Erst nach Start mit der genannten Option funktionierten auch auf diesem Rechner alle Skripts.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Prob: Quick Selection background brush leaves residue

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

photoken hat geschrieben: So 13 Aug 2017 04:50Steps to reproduce:
  1. Open a JPG image.
  2. Use the Quick Selection tool to define the rectangular area to work on.
  3. Select the Background Brush in the Quick Selection tool settings, using a "hard" brush (the inner and outer diameters are the same). "Despeckle" is active.
  4. Brush over areas that should be considered as part of the background.
Result:
Small bits and pieces of a lasso are created at the edges of the brush strokes.
I can't reproduce that here. is this a general problem or only with specific images?

Martin
wilson
Mitglied

Beitrag von wilson »

Was photoken meint ist vermutlich das hier:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0l7cf ... sp=sharing

Der Rand des ausgewählten Bereichs ist extrem unregelmäßig, ausgewählte Pixel und nicht ausgewählte grenzen hart aneinander. Sieht mir auch nach einem Fehler aus.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

wilson hat geschrieben: Mo 28 Aug 2017 17:09 Was photoken meint ist vermutlich das hier:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0l7cf ... sp=sharing

Der Rand des ausgewählten Bereichs ist extrem unregelmäßig, ausgewählte Pixel und nicht ausgewählte grenzen hart aneinander. Sieht mir auch nach einem Fehler aus.
Das mag schon sein, aber hier bei meinen Versuchen tritt sowas nicht auf, darum wäre evtl. ein kleines Beispielbild nicht schlecht.

Martin
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Mo 28 Aug 2017 16:35
photoken hat geschrieben: So 13 Aug 2017 04:50Steps to reproduce:
  1. Open a JPG image.
  2. Use the Quick Selection tool to define the rectangular area to work on.
  3. Select the Background Brush in the Quick Selection tool settings, using a "hard" brush (the inner and outer diameters are the same). "Despeckle" is active.
  4. Brush over areas that should be considered as part of the background.
Result:
Small bits and pieces of a lasso are created at the edges of the brush strokes.
I can't reproduce that here. is this a general problem or only with specific images?
Further testing has revealed that it does not happen with every image. A small sample image is attached. When I try to refine the background area by clicking with the background brush, some edges of the brush stroke become defined as foreground:
selection residue.png
selection residue.png (71.04 KiB) 3009 mal betrachtet
Dateianhänge
Brigette Bardot 307.jpg
Brigette Bardot 307.jpg (121.25 KiB) 3009 mal betrachtet
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

photoken hat geschrieben: Di 29 Aug 2017 03:13 When I try to refine the background area by clicking with the background brush, some edges of the brush stroke become defined as foreground
Two other images that exhibit the problem. These samples are much reduced from the originals, but I notice that the 3 problematic images have one thing in common: the background is either white or gray.
QS problem images.jpg
QS problem images.jpg (95.2 KiB) 2978 mal betrachtet
Ken
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

photoken hat geschrieben: Mi 30 Aug 2017 08:04
photoken hat geschrieben: Di 29 Aug 2017 03:13 When I try to refine the background area by clicking with the background brush, some edges of the brush stroke become defined as foreground
Two other images that exhibit the problem. These samples are much reduced from the originals, but I notice that the 3 problematic images have one thing in common: the background is either white or gray.
QS problem images.jpg
I still can't reproduce the problem. I couldn't produce any wrong marks.

Martin
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Fr 01 Sep 2017 09:53 I still can't reproduce the problem. I couldn't produce any wrong marks.
I'm at a loss. Maybe it has something to do with color management? Here are my settings:
CMS settings.png
CMS settings.png (61.73 KiB) 2913 mal betrachtet
Ken
Antworten