Wishlist - Scrollable fonts

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Antworten
samcameron
Mitglied

Wishlist - Scrollable fonts

Beitrag von samcameron »

Hi Gerhard,

Could you please add the functionality of scrolling throughout the fonts list using the scroll button on the mouse? This functionality is already on Photoline for the font size, layer modes and others. Allowing the scroll function to be used on the fonts list will be very beneficial for the users when they try to find the right font.

RIght now you have to click on each font to see the result while with the scroll function you could just keep scrolling using the scroll button on your mouse to preview all the fonts available.

Hope you consider this in future updates.

Thanks.
Paul
Mitglied

Re: Wishlist - Scrollable fonts

Beitrag von Paul »

Hi, you can use the up and down arrow buttons for this.
- Paul
Paul
Mitglied

Beitrag von Paul »

That is, not directly. Select the list with fonts, hover with the cursor over a font and then move your way with the arrow keys.
- Paul
samcameron
Mitglied

Beitrag von samcameron »

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your comment, your suggestion is very good but the behavior that I'm proposing it's much more straight forward and it will make Photoline more consistent with other workflows already in place for this software as the ones I mention before... scrolling throughout layer modes, font size...
Michael Roek-Ramirez
Betatester

Beitrag von Michael Roek-Ramirez »

I support that!
Regards
Michael
Antworten