Neue Testversion 20.90b8

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Neue Testversion 20.90b8

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben: Di 20 Mär 2018 01:57But please do add that option to have transparency included in a document colour - for screen design this is essential to have. Perhaps a simple "include transparency" checkbox when defining the document colour would provide a simple solution?
Yes, I have added an "Apply Transparency" switch to the Color Editor when called from the Document Color List.
So you can now define document colors with or without transparency.

Martin
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Di 20 Mär 2018 17:37
Herbert123 hat geschrieben: Di 20 Mär 2018 01:57But please do add that option to have transparency included in a document colour - for screen design this is essential to have. Perhaps a simple "include transparency" checkbox when defining the document colour would provide a simple solution?
Yes, I have added an "Apply Transparency" switch to the Color Editor when called from the Document Color List.
So you can now define document colors with or without transparency.

Martin
:D Thanks so much!
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
asharpe
Mitglied

Beitrag von asharpe »

Something is a little different in 20.90b8. Now that you fixed the multiple image forwarding in Show Image in Browse mode, I think I understand what it used to do, and what I'm missing now. When I zoom into an image in the Show Image mode of the Browser (now only with Command +), left and right scroll of the mouse (moving my finger back and forth on top of the Magic Mouse) moves around the image, but up and down on the mouse moves to the previous or next image! So, it is not consistent, because the only way to move around the image in Show Image mode after zooming in is with the scroll bars. The scroll keys themselves (whether up and down, or left and right) move the image to the next or previous image, too, regardless of zoom. I think after an image was zoomed in Show Image mode, the left and right and up and down of the mouse scroll moved the image around, and it doesn't anymore. I also noticed that the Command-scroll in Show Image mode no longer zooms in, as it does when you are editing. and that you have to hold Command to get the right button menu to mark an image for stars. Were all these changes intentional?
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Critical bug that crashes PhotoLine!

Open any image. Switch to the vector lasso tool. Turn on "Show Mask". Click somewhere in the image to start a vector lasso. Crash!
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

asharpe hat geschrieben: So 25 Mär 2018 03:58 Something is a little different in 20.90b8. Now that you fixed the multiple image forwarding in Show Image in Browse mode, I think I understand what it used to do, and what I'm missing now. When I zoom into an image in the Show Image mode of the Browser (now only with Command +),
Yes, Cmd+Wheel should zoom, too. I will fix that.
asharpe hat geschrieben: So 25 Mär 2018 03:58left and right scroll of the mouse (moving my finger back and forth on top of the Magic Mouse) moves around the image, but up and down on the mouse moves to the previous or next image! So, it is not consistent,
If up and down scroll switch the current image, left and right should do that, too.
asharpe hat geschrieben: So 25 Mär 2018 03:58because the only way to move around the image in Show Image mode after zooming in is with the scroll bars.
Shift+drag should scroll the content in this situation.
asharpe hat geschrieben: So 25 Mär 2018 03:58The scroll keys themselves (whether up and down, or left and right) move the image to the next or previous image, too, regardless of zoom. I think after an image was zoomed in Show Image mode, the left and right and up and down of the mouse scroll moved the image around, and it doesn't anymore. I also noticed that the Command-scroll in Show Image mode no longer zooms in, as it does when you are editing.
It's probably best to remove the switch-to-next/-previous feature on pad-like input devices (touchpad, MagicMouse). I will check that.
asharpe hat geschrieben: So 25 Mär 2018 03:58and that you have to hold Command to get the right button menu to mark an image for stars.
I will change that, too.

Martin
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Herbert123 hat geschrieben: Mo 26 Mär 2018 04:48 Critical bug that crashes PhotoLine!

Open any image. Switch to the vector lasso tool. Turn on "Show Mask". Click somewhere in the image to start a vector lasso. Crash!
I will fix that.

Martin
asharpe
Mitglied

Beitrag von asharpe »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Mo 26 Mär 2018 14:22
asharpe hat geschrieben: So 25 Mär 2018 03:58because the only way to move around the image in Show Image mode after zooming in is with the scroll bars.
Shift+drag should scroll the content in this situation.
Ah, that does work, thanks.
Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Mo 26 Mär 2018 14:22
asharpe hat geschrieben: So 25 Mär 2018 03:58The scroll keys themselves (whether up and down, or left and right) move the image to the next or previous image, too, regardless of zoom. I think after an image was zoomed in Show Image mode, the left and right and up and down of the mouse scroll moved the image around, and it doesn't anymore. I also noticed that the Command-scroll in Show Image mode no longer zooms in, as it does when you are editing.
It's probably best to remove the switch-to-next/-previous feature on pad-like input devices (touchpad, MagicMouse). I will check that.
Yes, I agree. It's just too easy to do it by mistake.
JulianZI
Mitglied

Beitrag von JulianZI »

Bin hier gerade drüber gestolpert: FastPhotoStyle

https://www.dpreview.com/news/508526421 ... to-another

sowie
https://github.com/NVIDIA/FastPhotoStyle

Vielleicht ist dies für die Photoline Entwickler ja interessant.
Paul
Mitglied

Beitrag von Paul »

Copy page crash

Hi,
Often when make a new document with one page and I copy this page with more than 2 copies (or add new pages) and immediately click on a page icon in the list, PL is gone. This happens mostly with new documents, but unfortunately not always.
- Paul
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Paul hat geschrieben: Di 27 Mär 2018 14:20 Copy page crash

Hi,
Often when make a new document with one page and I copy this page with more than 2 copies (or add new pages) and immediately click on a page icon in the list, PL is gone. This happens mostly with new documents, but unfortunately not always.
Just to get it right:
- You create a new, empty document (File > New > New Document) with a single page
- You use "Layout > Page > Copy Page(s)" to create - let's say - 3 copies of the new, empty page.
- Now you click on the thumbnail of one of the new pages in the Page List. Or do you click outside of the thumbnail?

At the moment I can't reproduce a problem here, so any further information would be helpful.

Martin
Paul
Mitglied

Beitrag von Paul »

It happens irregularly. I'll do some testing tonight and in the coming weekend to see if I can reproduce it every time.
- Paul
PhilM
Mitglied

Neue Testversion 20.90b8 : Problem with booklet printing

Beitrag von PhilM »

The new feature that allows creating a booklet with text/images across consecutive pages in great.
But printing fails.
I created a 4 page A5 booklet to be printed on an A4 sheet of paper.
Everything works fine but page 4 is not printed when the new feature is activated.

Same happens if I create an 8 page booklet, all pages after the centerfold are not printed.

See attached file.
Dateianhänge
Booklet.pld
(5.42 KiB) 136-mal heruntergeladen
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Neue Testversion 20.90b8 : Problem with booklet printing

PhilM hat geschrieben: Fr 30 Mär 2018 11:52 The new feature that allows creating a booklet with text/images across consecutive pages in great.
But printing fails.
I created a 4 page A5 booklet to be printed on an A4 sheet of paper.
Everything works fine but page 4 is not printed when the new feature is activated.
This should work in the next version.

Martin
beiti
Mitglied

Beitrag von beiti »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben: Do 08 Mär 2018 09:09
Herbert123 hat geschrieben: Mi 07 Mär 2018 21:16HEIF/HEIC image file
We don't plan a native support at the moment.
If you have the macOS PhotoLine, you can load such pictures, because macOS does.
Der zitierte Beitrag liegt nun schon eineinhalb Jahre zurück. Soweit ich weiß, bietet auch Windows 10 mittlerweile eine eigene Unterstützung für HEIF/HEIC. Die Unterstützung für das reine Containerformat kann man kostenlos runterladen, für den HEVC-Codec muss man 99 Ct. bezahlen.

Kann man, wenn man die beiden Microsoft-Erweiterungen installiert hat, das HEIF/HEIC-Format automatisch auch in PhotoLine unter Windows nutzen?
Oder wenn nein: Ist die Integration in nächster Zeit geplant?
Eurgail
Mitglied

Beitrag von Eurgail »

Hier gibt es eine kostenlose Alternative für Windows 7 bis 10: https://www.copytrans.net/copytransheic/

Damit kann man HEIC-Dateien öffnen, solange es keine Animationen sind. Funktioniert hier auch problemlos mit PhotoLine. :-)
Insofern ist eine Integration in PhotoLine nur notwendig, wenn man das Format auch mit PhotoLine schreiben will. Eher nicht notwendig?!
Antworten