Neue Testversion 21.40b1

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Neue Testversion 21.40b1

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

Hallo,

es gibt wieder eine neue Testversion 21.40b1.

Windows:
http://www.pl32.com/beta/pl2140b1.zip

Mac OS:
http://www.pl32.com/beta/plx2140b1.zip

Neues:
  • Ebene skalieren: Im Ebenen-Modus und bei "Normal" wird der DPI-Wert nur noch bei Bildern angewendet
  • Platzhalterebenen: Maske der eingebetteten Datei wird an Dynamische Filter übergeben
  • Variabler Weichzeichner, Dynamischer Filter: Der Variable Weichzeichner steht nun als Dynamischer Filter zur Verfügung. Dazu muss die Platzhalterdatei eine Maske haben.
  • Farbverwaltung abschalten, Drucken: Es konnten trotzdem Konvertierungen stattfinden
  • PDF-Import: Bei vielen Ebenen beschleunigt
  • Gradation, Windows: "Aktionen" jetzt ohne Rahmen und Text
  • EXIF-Daten: Software-Eintrag jetzt mit Leerstelle zwischen PhotoLine und Version
  • XMP-Daten: Creator-Eintrag jetzt mit Leerstelle zwischen PhotoLine und Version
  • PDF-Import: wirkungslose rechteckige Beschnittebenen werden entfernt
  • PSD-Import: hat ein Bild den Modus 7 (Multichannel) wurde bisher ein Systembild angelegt, jetzt RGB
  • PDF-Import: Text wird zeilenweise zusammengefasst
  • Dokument skalieren, Textregister: Das Textregister wird mitskaliert
  • EXR-Import: XYZ-Ebenen werden zu Gruppen zusammengefasst, auch wenn eines keinen Buchstaben hat
  • Linsenkorrektur: Wird keine passende Linse gefunden, wird Lensfun deaktiviert
  • Linsenkorrektur, Windows: Tippen in Linsen-Liste präselektiert
  • Etikettfarbe, Ebenenliste: Haben Kindebenen keine eigene Etikettfarbe, erben sie die ihrer Gruppe
New:
  • Scale Layer: In layer mode with "Normal" the dpi value is only applied to images
  • Placeholder layers: Mask of the embedded file is passed to Dynamic Filters
  • Variable Blur, Dynamic Filter: The Variable Blur is now available as a Dynamic Filter. To do this, the placeholder file must have a mask.
  • Disable color management, printing: Conversions could still take place
  • PDF import: Accelerated on many layers
  • Curves, Windows: "Actions" now without frame and text
  • EXIF data: Software entry now with space between PhotoLine and version
  • XMP data: Creator entry now with space between PhotoLine and version
  • PDF-Import: rectangular clipping layers without any effect are removed
  • PSD import: if an image has mode 7 (multichannel), now creates RGB
  • PDF-Import: Text is combined line by line
  • Scale Document, text register: The text register is also scaled
  • EXR-Import: XYZ levels are combined into groups, even if one has no letter appendix
  • Lens correction: If no suitable lens is found, Lensfun is deactivated
  • Lens correction, Windows: Typing in lens list preselects
  • Label color, layer list: If child layers do not have an own label color, they inherit the color of their group
russellcottrell
Mitglied
Re: Neue Testversion 21.40b1

Beitrag von russellcottrell »

The curves dialog looks neater without the actions/tools frame and text.

The lens correction perspective filter seems to have been mostly fixed. I still think separate horizontal and vertical scale sliders would be useful as corrections sometimes introduce new distortion. And the eyeball preview button does not seem to work (the preview is always on). One small detail, on the LensFun tab, the label of the first checkbox says “activ”; it seems like it should say “Distortion” or some such.

It would be helpful if the lens correction layer were named “Lens Correction” by default.

I notice that there is a folder called DNGProfiles; how are they applied to the image?
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

Hi all,

Is the Exposure Adjustment Layer meant to clamp 32-Bit images, If it's so, could it be possible to add support for 32-Bit images?

Cheers,
Juan
wmjordan
Mitglied

Beitrag von wmjordan »

Hi Gerhard,
I'd sent a new Chinese translation pack for PL21 to your e-mail box. Please check and use it in the new version.
wmjordan
Mitglied

Beitrag von wmjordan »

The new beta has weird looking color blocks and frames in the menu.
Please see the screen shot.
The Windows theme color has been set to green on my computer.
Those terrible looking green blocks were not draw by me. They are just on the interface.

shot.PNG
shot.PNG (92.43 KiB) 4236 mal betrachtet
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

russellcottrell hat geschrieben: Fr 10 Aug 2018 00:29And the eyeball preview button does not seem to work (the preview is always on).
I will check that, but I can't reproduce that right now.
You understand that while editing a dynamic filter turning off preview won't turn off the dynamic filter but return to state before editing the dynamic filter?

Addendum: I already made a change here which is why i couldn't reproduce it.
russellcottrell hat geschrieben: Fr 10 Aug 2018 00:29One small detail, on the LensFun tab, the label of the first checkbox says “activ”; it seems like it should say “Distortion” or some such.
The checkbox text should be "active" to turn lensfun on/off.
russellcottrell hat geschrieben: Fr 10 Aug 2018 00:29It would be helpful if the lens correction layer were named “Lens Correction” by default.
I will do that.
russellcottrell hat geschrieben: Fr 10 Aug 2018 00:29I notice that there is a folder called DNGProfiles; how are they applied to the image?
It don't have that here on macOS. I think it is there by mistake.

Martin
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Juan hat geschrieben: Fr 10 Aug 2018 13:39Is the Exposure Adjustment Layer meant to clamp 32-Bit images, If it's so, could it be possible to add support for 32-Bit images?
I will check that.

Martin
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

wmjordan hat geschrieben: Fr 17 Aug 2018 02:31 The new beta has weird looking color blocks and frames in the menu.
Please see the screen shot.
The Windows theme color has been set to green on my computer.
Those terrible looking green blocks were not draw by me. They are just on the interface.
That problem should be there for quite a bit of time and happens if you turn off dark UI.

I will fix that.

Martin
russellcottrell
Mitglied

Beitrag von russellcottrell »

The checkbox text should be "active" to turn lensfun on/off.
I was thinking that since the checkbox next to it says Vignette, one was for distortion and the other for vignetting.
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Bug wipe effect: only works as a child of layers. It will not work at the top of the layer stack, or at the top of a group of layers.

I would expect the effect to work like other adjustment layers, that is, anywhere in the layer stack.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Herbert123 hat geschrieben: Di 21 Aug 2018 23:20 Bug wipe effect: only works as a child of layers. It will not work at the top of the layer stack, or at the top of a group of layers.

I would expect the effect to work like other adjustment layers, that is, anywhere in the layer stack.
I just tried it and it worked correctly, but the Wipe Effect blur needs transparency to operate and it only affects the transparent areas. Maybe that's the problem.

Martin
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Do 23 Aug 2018 16:56
Herbert123 hat geschrieben: Di 21 Aug 2018 23:20 Bug wipe effect: only works as a child of layers. It will not work at the top of the layer stack, or at the top of a group of layers.

I just tried it and it worked correctly, but the Wipe Effect blur needs transparency to operate and it only affects the transparent areas. Maybe that's the problem.

Martin
I am so sorry! Somehow I confused the wipe and motion blur effects, and my brain expected the wipe to function as the motion blur...

One observation though: when I apply the wipe effect to a vector object (like a star) with just a stroke, and no fill, a degree setting such as 45 degrees causes an obvious stepped effect. This is actually quite interesting looking, but a setting to avoid this stepping and control it would be nice to have.
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

A request to add CMYK to the list of colour modes in the curves adjustment layer. Currently it is not possible to adjust or control black conversion for CMYK without switching the entire document to CMYK first. And being able to work directly in CMYK mode is also useful for a variety of other reasons - even for non-printing work.

It's really the only thing I miss when working with PhotoLine's powerful curves (otherwise, they're the best in the business!).

It would also be extraordinarily handy if a curve option would be added to display the other curves while working in one channel. For example, in RGBA mode, the R curve would be coloured red, the G green, and the B blue (A white). Now I am switching back and forth to check the other curves.

Or even better: why not allow SHIFT-clicking the channel buttons to display and work with multiple channels simultaneously? That would be an awesome improvement over an already very powerful curves implementation.

In short, two things:
1) the addition of CMYK as a colour mode to work in, to avoid having to switch the entire document to CMYK, and
2) the option to multiple-select/activate channels in order to work with and view multiple channels in the curves.
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Bug? I work with the mouse and my Wacom tablet simultaneously, and when I switch between the mouse (left hand) and the wacom (right hand) when the brush tool is active, switching to the Wacom causes the tool to change to the eraser tool!

That is quite inconvenient: PhotoLine should not switch tools when I switch from the mouse to the Wacom.
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

Hi all,

It seems like Contrast and Luminance are not working in the Exposure Adjustment Layer.

Cheers,
Juan
Antworten