Neue Testversion 21.40b2

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Neue Testversion 21.40b2

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

Hallo,

es gibt wieder eine neue Testversion 21.40b2.

Windows:
http://www.pl32.com/beta/pl2140b2.zip

Mac OS:
http://www.pl32.com/beta/plx2140b2.zip

Neues:
  • Bildübersicht, Suche: Jetzt mit Voreinstellungen
  • Zwischenablage, Windows: Es werden nun mehr Datentype auf die Zwischenablage gelegt: PDF,SVG, JPEG, PNG und TIFF
  • Buttons, Windows: Werden nun mit CustomDraw gezeichnet
  • Filter > Qualität > Belichtung: arbeitet nun direkt, bei Float-Bildern ohne Clipping
  • Automaske: mit verknüpftem Lesen
  • diverse kleinere Fehlerbehebungen
New:
  • Browse, search: Now with presets
  • Clipboard, Windows: More data types are now placed on the clipboard: PDF, SVG, JPEG, PNG and TIFF
  • Buttons, Windows: Now drawn with CustomDraw
  • Filter > Quality > Exposure: now works directly, for float images without clipping
  • Automask: with merged reading
  • several minor bug fixes
Christopher
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 21.40b2

Beitrag von Christopher »

Hallo,

eine kleine Frage, sind die Änderungen aus der 21.40b2 auch schon in die 21.01 eingeflossen?

Danke für die Info
Gruss Christopher

IMatch zur Bilderverwaltung, Capture One und DxO PhotoLab
als RAW-Converter und PhotoLine (x64) zur Bildbearbeitung.
Es geht auch sehr gut ohne Abobe Produkte und Adobe's Abomodell.
Betriebssystem Windows 11 22H2
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Christopher hat geschrieben: Mi 29 Aug 2018 12:33eine kleine Frage, sind die Änderungen aus der 21.40b2 auch schon in die 21.01 eingeflossen?
Fehlerbehebungen ja, Erweiterungen im Normalfall schon alleine deswegen nicht, um die Stabilität nicht zu gefährden.
Aber was genau in der 21.01 ist, ist recht genau in Ankündigungen-Sektion dokumentiert.

Martin
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Suggestions for GUI usability:

1) double-clicking a page of a spread in the page panel should open the page in the center of the viewport, and preferably zoomed in to fit the screen height. When having multiple page spreads with various page format settings, it jumps all over the place.

2) double-clicking a layer should display the object in the viewport. There's a lot of viewport dragging now. I am aware of the fit to width option, but double-clicking a layer currently only brings up the Layer panel, which seems somewhat superfluous. Or alternatively, an option could be added to the preferences to allow the user to double-click a layer to fit the object to the viewport intelligently based on the width/height ratio.

3) grouping for textures, patterns, brushes, gradients, and colours, similar to the Actions groups. Also for line styles, clipart list, and the other list panels. This would also solve having too many brushes and brush sets, while PhotoLine only supports up to 6 custom brush/pattern/texture sets in their panel menus.

Thanks for considering.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
wmjordan
Mitglied

Beitrag von wmjordan »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben: Fr 31 Aug 2018 02:24 Suggestions for GUI usability:

1) double-clicking a page of a spread in the page panel should open the page in the center of the viewport, and preferably zoomed in to fit the screen height. When having multiple page spreads with various page format settings, it jumps all over the place.

2) double-clicking a layer should display the object in the viewport. There's a lot of viewport dragging now. I am aware of the fit to width option, but double-clicking a layer currently only brings up the Layer panel, which seems somewhat superfluous. Or alternatively, an option could be added to the preferences to allow the user to double-click a layer to fit the object to the viewport intelligently based on the width/height ratio.

3) grouping for textures, patterns, brushes, gradients, and colours, similar to the Actions groups. Also for line styles, clipart list, and the other list panels. This would also solve having too many brushes and brush sets, while PhotoLine only supports up to 6 custom brush/pattern/texture sets in their panel menus.

Thanks for considering.
Very nice suggestions. I like all of them.
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Bug Select Color function with 32bit EXR file: when I use the Select Color function with a 32bit EXR image, the mask preview result is broken (half-bit stripes are displayed).
selectcolor.jpg
selectcolor.jpg (83.33 KiB) 4496 mal betrachtet
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
Eurgail
Mitglied

Beitrag von Eurgail »

The Ruler tool seems to be broken: It gives an error message for most fonts (for example Arial), when one tries to draw the ruler. If a font works, periods over ten give an error too and if one changes in the existing ruler to a formerly not working font it works but changing the font size crashes PhotoLine immediately.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Herbert123 hat geschrieben: Mo 03 Sep 2018 09:16 Bug Select Color function with 32bit EXR file: when I use the Select Color function with a 32bit EXR image, the mask preview result is broken (half-bit stripes are displayed).
I will fix that.

Martin
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Eurgail hat geschrieben: Mo 03 Sep 2018 11:43 The Ruler tool seems to be broken: It gives an error message for most fonts (for example Arial), when one tries to draw the ruler. If a font works, periods over ten give an error too and if one changes in the existing ruler to a formerly not working font it works but changing the font size crashes PhotoLine immediately.
This will work in the next version.

Martin
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Request for the addition of computer Picas as a unit of measurement in PhotoLine. Picas are a widely used layout measurement unit, and very convenient to use in relations to points:

Bild

Please seriously consider to add Picas to the available units in PhotoLine. It makes things rather awkward if you're trying to think in these industry standard units when PhotoLine doesn't support Picas. It's really a very basic widely used layout measurement unit.

Or, even better: allow the user to create their own custom named units: a unit preset function that we can set ourselves. Here is an example how the GUI could look like ("Divisions" would be used to divide the Rulers in parts - in this case 12 divisions of 1pt each):
cutom_units.png
cutom_units.png (16.74 KiB) 4384 mal betrachtet
Reference:
https://www.fonts.com/content/learning/ ... -and-picas
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

Bright red arrows aren't the best friends of the jpg format, but here I get some unexpected strong and odd artifacts even at 90% quality.
Both web export and "save as" show this effect.
-----------
"Save as" has some other special effect: I enable and disable the preview X times, then cancel the saving.
I get a small messagebox with a list of errors. It contains X times a message saying "Die PDF-Datei ist verschlüsselt und kann daher nicht bearbeitet werden." I probably have such a PDF file in the current folder.
The message disappears when I choose another folder or when I close the minimized browser.
Dateianhänge
PL_jpg90%.jpg
PL_jpg90%.jpg (6.12 KiB) 4329 mal betrachtet
PL_Png.png
PL_Png.png (13.32 KiB) 4329 mal betrachtet
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
maxwell
Mitglied

Beitrag von maxwell »

Mit raw-Bildern (Olympus) funktioniert die neue Panorama Funktion der aktuellen Beta nicht. Hinzufügen von Einzelbildern funktioniert. Beim anschliessenden Zusammenfügen stürzt PL ab.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Hoogo hat geschrieben: Fr 07 Sep 2018 22:46"Save as" has some other special effect: I enable and disable the preview X times, then cancel the saving.
I get a small messagebox with a list of errors. It contains X times a message saying "Die PDF-Datei ist verschlüsselt und kann daher nicht bearbeitet werden." I probably have such a PDF file in the current folder.
The message disappears when I choose another folder or when I close the minimized browser.
I can't reproduce that (Windows 10):
- in Explorer I copied an encrypted PDF to a folder
- in PhotoLine I opened a TIFF file
- I used "File > Save As" and switched to the folder with the encrypted PDF in the file dialog
- I turned the preview on and off several times.
- I left the file dialog with "Cancel".
There were no messages.

Do you have more infos?

Martin
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Mo 10 Sep 2018 09:12
Hoogo hat geschrieben: Fr 07 Sep 2018 22:46"Save as" has some other special effect: I enable and disable the preview X times, then cancel the saving.
I can't reproduce that (Windows 10):
- in Explorer I copied an encrypted PDF to a folder
- in PhotoLine I opened a TIFF file
- I used "File > Save As" and switched to the folder with the encrypted PDF in the file dialog
- I turned the preview on and off several times.
- I left the file dialog with "Cancel".
There were no messages.

Do you have more infos?

Martin
It happened while I tried to save that jpg.
I'll try to find the exact file that causes the problem.

(About that Jpg: Seems my laptop screen is more broken than it looks like. On a normal monitor the red arrow is just fine, on my laptop it is full of nearly black freckles)
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
we-ef
Mitglied

Beitrag von we-ef »

Bei mir funktioniert der Rechtecklasso nicht richtig - die Formavorgaben werden angezeigt, lassen sich aber nicht anwenden. Die Datei LassoRatio befindet sich in den Usersettings. In PL21 funtioniert es einwandfrei.

Wolfram
Antworten