Keine Verbesserungen der Oberfläche geplant?

Hier diskutieren die Anwender von PhotoLine untereinander
PlanB
Mitglied

Keine Verbesserungen der Oberfläche geplant?

Beitrag von PlanB »

Ich habe leider zunehmend den Eindruck, dass die Verbesserung der Benutzerfreundlichkeit kein großes Thema zu sein scheint. Mag ja sein, dass man sich mit den Jahren an die schräge Menüführung gewöhnt hat. Aber inzwischen kommt mir das antiquiert vor. Und das muss ja auch nicht sein, dass sich PL immer noch im Windows XP-Design präsentiert. Wäre schön, wenn da mal was passiert, wie auch überhaupt die "normalen" Updates immer spärlicher kommen. Oder hat man das Programm schon zum Alteisen geschoben?
gmhofmann
Betatester

Re: Keine Verbesserungen der Oberfläche geplant?

Beitrag von gmhofmann »

Was genau meinst du mit "schräger Menüführung"?
Ich verwende PL auf dem Mac und da sieht es top aus...
csanchez
Mitglied

Beitrag von csanchez »

Windows XP design? where? What is an XP design?

1. In my opinion it is more of a standard design, which makes it look and fell more like a native application, that is, not the type of application that uses QT, GTK or any framework, which at the same time makes it much faster, see GIMP, Krita, etc

2. Also, in general you can -improve- the interface with the icons theme created by shijan.
https://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6302

3. The Photoline interface is fast, easy to understand and very comfortable.
Bild
gmhofmann
Betatester

Beitrag von gmhofmann »

Bereits 2017 und 2019 hast du wegen fehlendem Support hier herumgejammert. Unberechtigterweise.
Und jedesmal hast du nicht geantwortet, wenn jemand nachgefragt hat, was dich konkret nervt...

Kennst du den "Fehler 40" am Computer?
Der sitzt meist 40 cm vor dem Bildschirm...
PlanB
Mitglied

Beitrag von PlanB »

Sie wollen trollen? Am Besten völlig substanzlos? Glückwunsch,wieder mal geschafft! Leuten wie Ihnen etwas zu erklären, ist sinnlos. Ich werde daher keine weitere Lebenszeit damit verbringen, Ihnen mehr als das zu antworten.
PlanB
Mitglied

Beitrag von PlanB »

csanchez hat geschrieben: Mi 27 Jul 2022 16:08 Windows XP design? where? What is an XP design?

1. In my opinion it is more of a standard design, which makes it look and fell more like a native application, that is, not the type of application that uses QT, GTK or any framework, which at the same time makes it much faster, see GIMP, Krita, etc

2. Also, in general you can -improve- the interface with the icons theme created by shijan.
https://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6302

3. The Photoline interface is fast, easy to understand and very comfortable.
Bild
Well, you are maybe right - in some points. The UI ist fast, no doubts. However, it is not as simple and comfortable as it coud be. Simple action requires too many clicks, some is furthermore hidden in sub-sub-sub-menues. The benchmark for me are also not the above mentiones applications.It is only Photoshop, which provides much simpler and more self-explaining action.
csanchez
Mitglied

Beitrag von csanchez »

PlanB hat geschrieben:which provides much simpler and more self-explaining action.
Photoshop simpler where? Well I'm exaggerating, probably photoshop is simpler in several aspects, for something it is the standard in the industry.
But I think PhotoLine in general everything is very well put and easy to understand (for someone who spends 5 minutes to watch the program at least) but it's just my personal opinion anyway.

The only thing I remember "self-explanatory" of photoshop are those pop-up windows that tell you what each tool does, but for me it seems a bit overloading the interface, again just my personal opinion.

Saying "this is old" "looks like windows xp" "this could work or look better" is not an idea and no one can understand what you mean.

Anyway, maybe you have some points, but try to explain them a little better and if possible with images comparing it with photoshop or whatever, that helps to better understand what you are trying to say.