freistellen von runde/glatte Formen

Hier diskutieren die Anwender von PhotoLine untereinander
matmenu
Mitglied

freistellen von runde/glatte Formen

Beitrag von matmenu »

Hallo zusammen,

Nachdem ich den Zebra-Tutorial auf Youtube gefolgt habe, habe ich probiert, dieses Bild https://pixabay.com/de/orangen-navelora ... en-273024/ freizustellen. der Schnellauswahlwerkzeug hat die Schatten aber selektiert und manchmal die Spiegelung nicht. Da habe ich weiter mit LMB/Shift+LMB den Algorithmus geholfen. Leider konnte ich zu keine saubere Ergebnis kommen:
problem freistellung rausch.JPG
Was mache ich falsch? Was wäre der beste Workflow für nicht-haarige Objekte mit niedrige-kontrast Bereiche (im Schatten hier)?
Ich habe gerade Photoline gekauft und Deutsch ist nicht meine Muttersprache (Entschuldigung für die Rechtschreibung).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Mat
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
photoken
Mitglied

Re: freistellen von runde/glatte Formen

Beitrag von photoken »

matmenu hat geschrieben:Was mache ich falsch? Was wäre der beste Workflow für nicht-haarige Objekte mit niedrige-kontrast Bereiche (im Schatten hier)?
With the Quick Selection tool, the operative word is "Quick". It can give you a quick approximate selection that will usually need to be further processed to get an excellent selection. As you have noticed, areas of low contrast will need extra work.

For your sample photo, I did not use the Quick Selection tool. I used the Automatic Lasso tool to manually draw the selection:
oranges 01.jpg
There were a few areas of the mask where I used the Painting tool to get a perfect mask. The layers look like this:
oranges 01 layers.png
You can see that I used a "Minimum" adjustment layer of 1 pixel on the mask to remove the last traces of the original background. Then I used a "Gaussian Blur" adjustment layer on the mask to soften the hard edges.

Hope this translates well for you, and that it can give you some ideas. :)
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

For this type of sharper selections I often just use the vector lasso tool, zoom in quite a bit, and I start drawing the selection. With an image like this is will take a couple of minutes at most with some practice. Set the Soft Edge in the tool properties to 1 or 2 pixels or more (depending on the resolution of the image).

Then convert to a layer mask, and use a minimum layer adjustment on the layer mask (just like Ken describes), and perhaps some kind of blur/soften, if necessary.

I am in love with that vector lasso selection tool - works really precise, it is extremely adjustable, and you can always switch to that tool even after creating a (base) selection with other tools.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
matmenu
Mitglied

Beitrag von matmenu »

photoken hat geschrieben: For your sample photo, I did not use the Quick Selection tool. I used the Automatic Lasso tool to manually draw the selection
You can see that I used a "Minimum" adjustment layer of 1 pixel on the mask to remove the last traces of the original background. Then I used a "Gaussian Blur" adjustment layer on the mask to soften the hard edges.

Hope this translates well for you, and that it can give you some ideas. :)
Hi Photoken,
Thank you for your quick and good answer. I must have used photoshop too much, I can't understand how to create a mask from a selection.

@herbert123 the vector lasso looks good for simpler shapes (the oranges are not perfectly smooth). But it's too much manual work in this case. I have hundreds of files to cut, and it's not even the final product, i need it to be of good quality, but also to be a really fast workflow.
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

matmenu hat geschrieben:I must have used photoshop too much, I can't understand how to create a mask from a selection.
At the bottom of the Layers panel, click on the "Layer Mask" icon and select "Create from Mask" from the context menu:
layer mask menu.png
For your hundreds of files, the quickest methods will be either the Quick Selection tool or the Automatic Lasso. As you have noticed, the Quick Selection tool will have difficulty in areas of low contrast. (The AutoMask and AutoTransparency tools will have the same difficulty.)
Ken
matmenu
Mitglied

Beitrag von matmenu »

es funktioniert sehr gut, danke :) Aber wenn ich die Maske editiere (mit dieser Rot und Gelb Pinsel, bevor ich es in eine Maskenebene umwandle), kann ich nicht strg+Z nutzen. Es geht zwar zurück im Verlauf (Fenster auf die rechte Seite), es passiert aber nichts im Bildbereich. Wo kann ich ein Bug melden?
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

matmenu hat geschrieben: Wo kann ich ein Bug melden?
The developers monitor all the forums, so just post a new message explaining your problem.
Ken
chrischa
Mitglied

Beitrag von chrischa »

Innerhalb des Schnellauswahlwerkzeugs kann man STRG+Z nicht nutzen, aber man kann natürlich versehentlich markierte Bereiche wegradieren. Da das Tool teilweise recht lange arbeitet, kann man schon mal den Eindruck bekommen, dass sich nichts tut - ein rotierendes Symbol im Dialog Werkzeugeinstellungen zeigt an, ob noch gerechnet wird. Wenn die Maske dann grob steht, kannst Du sie mit dem Maskenpinsel nachbearbeiten. Wenn Du ein Lasso-Tool aktivierst (Rechteck, freies Lasso, etc.) kannst Du auch noch den Einfügerand bestimmen, also einen gewissen Übergang zwischen Maske und Hintergrund. Letztendlich kannst Du die Maskenebene ja dann noch mit dem normalen Malpinsel korrigieren - und ggf. jederzeit wieder ein Lasso daraus erzeugen.
Photoline 23 unter Windows 10/64 Bit