greenmorpher
Mitglied

PL32 on Leopard?

Beitrag von greenmorpher »

Has anyone tested PL32 on OS X.5 ?

Any problems?

Cheers, Geoff

Geoffrey Heard, Business Writer & Publisher

"Type & Layout: Are you communicating or just making pretty shapes" -- Revealed! The secrets of how you can use type and layout to turbocharge your messages in print. See the book at http://www.worsleypress.com
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: PL32 on Leopard?

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

greenmorpher hat geschrieben:Has anyone tested PL32 on OS X.5 ?

Any problems?
I'm using Leopard since Friday and haven't had any problems yet. Until now I didn't do a systematic test and most of my work is concentrating on the upcoming version 14. But I did test the basic functions of version 13.52, too: loading/saving complex documents and images, applying color profiles, filters, drawing, text, browsing and so on.

Martin
greenmorpher
Mitglied

Beitrag von greenmorpher »

Excellent, Martin. Miknd you, I'm not about to rush in and buy Leopard -- I'll wait for a while. But I wanted to mention it, kind of casually, in passing as it were, on a couple of forums.

You will have noticed that Adobe is not making a clear statement on its CS2 programs and I saw problems reported with Acrobat v.8. Canvas also is solid, back to v.8 (v. X is the latest).

What are those people at Adobe doing with themselves between coffee breaks? Good grief.

Cheers, Geoff

Geoffrey Heard, Business Writer & Publisher

"Type & Layout: Are you communicating or just making pretty shapes" -- Revealed! The secrets of how you can use type and layout to turbocharge your messages in print. See the book at http://www.worsleypress.com
chee
Mitglied

Beitrag von chee »

I've been using PL32 on my iMac/Leopard for a few days. Not much issues, but when quitting from PL32, it shows a spinning ball for some time. I had only one 3024x2016 pixel image being edited.
chee
Mitglied

Beitrag von chee »

chee hat geschrieben:I've been using PL32 on my iMac/Leopard for a few days. Not much issues, but when quitting from PL32, it shows a spinning ball for some time. I had only one 3024x2016 pixel image being edited.
Just tried PL 32 Rel 14 with Leopard. The spinning ball when quitting seems to have gone and its performing well so far. So I guess there was some tuning for Leopard done.