Keyboard Shortcuts Have No Effect

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Eidolon
Mitglied

Keyboard Shortcuts Have No Effect

Beitrag von Eidolon »

Hello. I can assign keyboard shortcuts, but they never work. I'm using PL 14.10 on Mac OS 10.5.1.

To reproduce the problem:

1. Go to Preferences > Usage > Keyboard Layout > Common Tools.
2. Assign any unused key combination to a tool. For example, assign Control-T to the Text Tool. Click Assign. Note that the shortcut is recorded under "Shortcuts." Click OK.
3. Open a document. Press Control-T (or Command-T -- see below) while the Text Tool is not active. The Text Tool is not activated.

I have tried this process with every combination of modifier keys without success. One oddity is that whether you enter Command or Control as part of a shortcut, the modifier is always recorded as "Command." But even shortcuts that don't use Command or Control don't work for me.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Keyboard Shortcuts Have No Effect

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Eidolon hat geschrieben:Hello. I can assign keyboard shortcuts, but they never work. I'm using PL 14.10 on Mac OS 10.5.1.

To reproduce the problem:

1. Go to Preferences > Usage > Keyboard Layout > Common Tools.
2. Assign any unused key combination to a tool. For example, assign Control-T to the Text Tool. Click Assign. Note that the shortcut is recorded under "Shortcuts." Click OK.
3. Open a document. Press Control-T (or Command-T -- see below) while the Text Tool is not active. The Text Tool is not activated.
Yes, these shortcuts are not working. The strange thing is, that my shortcuts are working fine.
Eidolon hat geschrieben:I have tried this process with every combination of modifier keys without success. One oddity is that whether you enter Command or Control as part of a shortcut, the modifier is always recorded as "Command." But even shortcuts that don't use Command or Control don't work for me.
This is an error in the English localization.

We are going to fix both problems in version 14.11.

Martin