v14.51 Toolbar Docking is Broken

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Koyaanis
Mitglied

v14.51 Toolbar Docking is Broken

Beitrag von Koyaanis »

I upgraded to v14.51, then while editing I accidentally undocked my Guides and Custom Toolbars. No matter what I do I can't get them to dock to the side of my screen again where all my other toolbars are.

Don't tell me to just delete some configuration file again. I'm getting REALLY tired of that being the only way to fix these amazingly annoying and, what should be, simple-to-fix problems. And then having to take hours to reconfigure my whole workspace.

Surely there's some configuration file somewhere where I can just type a 1 or yes next to a "guidebar docking" entry.

If not, then that's it. I've had it with Photoline. I'm getting really tired of these minor nuisances that keep showing up for the last 2 years of versions.

And for the record, I STILL can't dock more than 5 "Dialog" panels along the right side. As soon as I do try to dock one more then they all pop out into the work area, each in their own space, taking up all the space where the image is being edited. I thought that was supposed to be fixed way back in v12.

I'm getting really tired of this crap.
lutz
Mitglied

Re: v14.51 Toolbar Docking is Broken

Beitrag von lutz »

Hello Kooyanis,

have you tested the changes to the docking behavior made in this version:
http://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1541