Importing Splat! files

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
OldRadioGuy
Mitglied

Importing Splat! files

Beitrag von OldRadioGuy »

Just got my PL registration after experimenting with the software for several days. After setting up my external plug-ins (which include Splat!), I noticed that the File>Import options include Splat! Stamp File and Splat! Frame File. However, when I select either of those options, nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong?

(running Windows Vista Business on my PC)

OldRadioGuy
PhotoLine 24.xx |DxO PureRAW 3 |Various Third-Party Plugins | macOS 14.11 | Apple M2 Max | 64 GB Memory | E-M1markIII.
lutz
Mitglied

Re: Importing Splat! files

Beitrag von lutz »

Hello and Welcome!

I am not sure, but could it be that the Splat installation has integrated the splat file formats into the Windows system and that they are showing up somewhat accidentally in PL?
Where exactly under file>import do you see them.

If the splat files would have indeed been imported, I would expect to find them in the "tool settings" window of the stamp tool.
OldRadioGuy
Mitglied

lutz hat geschrieben:Hello and Welcome!

Where exactly under file>import do you see them.

If the splat files would have indeed been imported, I would expect to find them in the "tool settings" window of the stamp tool.
As you can see in the accompanying screen cap, these two listings appear at the bottom of the Import options.

In addition, Splat! is listed as a plug-in under the menu drop-down FILTERS, and it operates properly there.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
PhotoLine 24.xx |DxO PureRAW 3 |Various Third-Party Plugins | macOS 14.11 | Apple M2 Max | 64 GB Memory | E-M1markIII.
akeller
Mitglied

Beitrag von akeller »

Zuletzt geändert von akeller am Do 28 Okt 2010 19:41, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
OldRadioGuy
Mitglied

akeller hat geschrieben:Hello and welcome OldRadioGuy,

are you able to work with the plugin like you're used to or do you miss the ability to load this files?
The Plug-Ins work fine in PL. Just wondering why those two functions of Splat! would show up on the Import menu. (The Splat! stamps use a .tub extension, the Splat! frames use an .rfr extension, if that has anything to do with it.)

OldRadioGuy
lutz
Mitglied

Beitrag von lutz »

".tub" files are usually paint shop pro tube files. This file association was likely hijacked by the splat plugin installation. Photoline can import PSP tubes and use them with the stamp tool, not sure about the splat files. You might want to look for them as explained above?