SWF geturl

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
TheUnabeefer
Mitglied

SWF geturl

Beitrag von TheUnabeefer »

Hello. I am planning to register Photoline shortly, but I am trying out all the features I will want to use first.

I made a dynamic animation, and wanted to put one single click thru... I have tried "geturl" variations, and I've tried just the url itself. When I export as SWF and try out the file, it always complains that there is an error with the geturl command in the swf file. Is it because it's still unregistered that I have this problem, or would it be there even if I register??

What EXACTLY should I put in the "Dest.-URL" field??

Bild
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: SWF geturl

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

TheUnabeefer hat geschrieben:What EXACTLY should I put in the "Dest.-URL" field??
An ordinary URL should do it. I just tried "http://www.pl32.com" (of course without the quotation marks) and it worked fine.

Martin
TheUnabeefer
Mitglied

Beitrag von TheUnabeefer »

Hmm... that's what I tried first, and when I checked the file, (I work for a newspaper, so I used our ad server to check the tagging), it told me there was an error with the getURL usage.

For the record, that won't keep me from registering. I am loving this program. Is there any hope of a Linux version?!?
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

TheUnabeefer hat geschrieben:Is there any hope of a Linux version?!?
Sorry, but we have not enough man power to make a Linux version.

Gerhard
Loadus
Mitglied

Beitrag von Loadus »

TheUnabeefer hat geschrieben:I am loving this program. Is there any hope of a Linux version?!?
Photoline works great under current dev version of Wine (at least the last time I tried it under Kubuntu).

Photoline is 500% worth the price, I can guarantee it to you. ^^