How to add new clipart

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
OldRadioGuy
Mitglied

How to add new clipart

Beitrag von OldRadioGuy »

I have a lot of PSP tube files I want to add to PhotoLine32 clipart. A search of the manual, the help file and this forum failed to reveal an answer. I can get each graphic into PL32, but what should I do next.

Thanks for you help.
PhotoLine 24.xx |DxO PureRAW 3 |Various Third-Party Plugins | macOS 14.11 | Apple M2 Max | 64 GB Memory | E-M1markIII.
akeller
Mitglied

Re: How to add new clipart

Beitrag von akeller »

Zuletzt geändert von akeller am Do 28 Okt 2010 20:32, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
OldRadioGuy
Mitglied

Beitrag von OldRadioGuy »

akeller hat geschrieben: copy your tube files to the folder: PhotoLine/Defaults/Stamps.....
Andreas, thanks for the information.

In a test, I was able to paste one of my PSP Tube images into PL, then save it as a Stamp (in Program Files >PhotoLine>Defaults>Stamp). After restarting PL, my new stamp did not appear among the Stamp options. However, when selecting the Load button, I found the new stamp file among the drop-down listings. I was able to select it that way and use it.

My curiosity lead me to check the Program Files>PhotoLine>Defaults>Stamp folder in Windows Explorer. The new stamp file did not appear. Yet the Load button in PL listed the same files in that directory, plus my converted PSP Tube file. So, I'm still trying to find where that new stamp file is actually located.

My OS is Windows Vista, which provides protection for programs in the Program Files directory. Some software programs install part of their files in a usually hidden folder called Program Data. Photoshop Elements, for example, puts actions, their equivalent of stamps, backgrounds, etc. in that location. So, I thought my new stamp file might be there, but PL doesn't appear to use the Program Data directory in Windows Vista.

For those former PSP users wanting to covert their tubes collection for use in PL, one thing I discovered -- The PL stamp files with multiple images use separate images in layers that are grouped. The PSP tubes use cells of images on a single layer. If you want a spray effect with multiple images, you'll have to copy each image from a PSP cell and then paste into an assigned layer in PL.

Bob
PhotoLine 24.xx |DxO PureRAW 3 |Various Third-Party Plugins | macOS 14.11 | Apple M2 Max | 64 GB Memory | E-M1markIII.
akeller
Mitglied

Beitrag von akeller »