Printing larger formats

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Paul
Mitglied

Printing larger formats

Beitrag von Paul »

Hi,
I use PL on a PowerMac with 5,5 Gb Ram. When I want to print something bigger from PL, like 1,5 meter (5 feet) long and 43 cm (1,5 feet) wide, in an Epson 4400 printer, it will only print a part of it. I have included some screen images. Screen1 is the Print Options dialog in PL, showing that the image will print totally. Screen2 shows the print dialog, with a piece cut off and screen3 shows the print-preview, proving it will only print partially. When I export the design as JPG and print it with any other application, it prints fine.

Is this just my problem, or is it (Power)Mac related?

- Paul (as the schreenshots show, I'm from Holland)
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Printing larger formats

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Paul hat geschrieben:I use PL on a PowerMac with 5,5 Gb Ram. When I want to print something bigger from PL, like 1,5 meter (5 feet) long and 43 cm (1,5 feet) wide, in an Epson 4400 printer, it will only print a part of it. I have included some screen images. Screen1 is the Print Options dialog in PL, showing that the image will print totally. Screen2 shows the print dialog, with a piece cut off and screen3 shows the print-preview, proving it will only print partially.
I can reproduce this. In my test the resulting PDF contained the whole page, but the bottom part was invisible because of a clipping rectangle.
The same document exported with "File/Export/Portable Document Format" was complete.
Paul hat geschrieben:Is this just my problem, or is it (Power)Mac related?
It is definitely not PowerPC-related. I will examine this.

Martin