Crop Presets?

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Antworten
Koyaanis
Mitglied

Crop Presets?

Beitrag von Koyaanis »

I have to manually crop about 220 photos of an old book's pages. Each one requires the same crop size but the cropped area has to be slightly shifted and tilted manually for each image. I can't seem to find any easy way to call up a preset for a crop size by using the lasso or the crop tool. Am I missing something simple which already exists in Photoline?

Now that I'm thinking about it, there's quite a few tools where it would be a great help if they remembered all their last used settings. Especially the scale (resize) dialogues. Some tools remember their last user-defined settings, most don't.
bkh
Betatester

Re: Crop Presets?

Beitrag von bkh »

Have you tried Tools->Lasso->Form Lasso … ? It seems to remember its size settings. If you have to do 220 images, it's probably best if you define a keyboard shortcut for it, or put it on a toolbar.

Cheers

Burkhard.
lutz
Mitglied

Beitrag von lutz »

... perhaps not a help with your project. But custom crop or lasso ratios can be added to the presets by editing a text file (LassoRatio.txt) in the "Defaults" subfolder of the Photoline program directory.
Koyaanis
Mitglied

Beitrag von Koyaanis »

bkh hat geschrieben:Have you tried Tools->Lasso->Form Lasso … ? It seems to remember its size settings. If you have to do 220 images, it's probably best if you define a keyboard shortcut for it, or put it on a toolbar.
Burkhard.
Thanks! That'll work. I put it on a tool-bar so it's just one click to duplicate it for each image. Exactly what I needed.
lutz hat geschrieben:... perhaps not a help with your project. But custom crop or lasso ratios can be added to the presets by editing a text file (LassoRatio.txt) in the "Defaults" subfolder of the Photoline program directory.
Good to know that too. There's times I'm doing custom projects that might need that. Thanks!
Antworten