Printing with a Mac in v16

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Ron C
Mitglied

Printing with a Mac in v16

Beitrag von Ron C »

I'd like to ask those who use Macs to request that the printer profiles be restored to PhotoLine.
If you haven't noticed, in version 16 it is no longer possible to select different paper types in PhotoLine's Color Management dialog. I don't know why this was done but it makes work harder instead of easier.
I'd always wished that PhotoLine made changing papers easier but now it doesn't do it at all! You have to go through the OS's ColorSync Utility. Although this is described in the manual for version 16, it is not mentioned in the list of differences with the upgrade.

I like PhotoLine but I don't want to have to jump through hoops just to change papers.
If you use a Mac, please ask that this be restored! If enough of us make the request, maybe they'll do it.
bkh
Betatester

Re: Printing with a Mac in v16

Beitrag von bkh »

In the print dialog, I can select "Color Management", then select a printer profile there. That's even better than changing PL's preferences. I am not sure, however, if this is a feature of Mac OS X or of the printer driver.
Screen shot 2010-05-15 at 20.43.10 .png
Cheers

Burkhard.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Ron C
Mitglied

Re: Printing with a Mac in v16

Beitrag von Ron C »

Thank you for the response.

I don't have that choice with my printer.
Oh well.