Feature request: more plugins

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Stevod
Mitglied

Feature request: more plugins

Beitrag von Stevod »

I, like many others I suspect, use the free Google Nik Collection of plugins from https://www.google.com/nikcollection/.

There are around 8 plugins in this collection, whereas only four slots in the Filter>Manage Plugins page, so I need to substitute these plugin settings if I want to use more than four different plugins from the collection. Would it be possible to increase the number of plugin slots on the Manage Plugins page so that I can use all 8 from the menu, as there is plenty of room on that page?

Many thanks
Stevod
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Feature request: more plugins

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Stevod hat geschrieben: Mi 08 Feb 2017 09:33There are around 8 plugins in this collection, whereas only four slots in the Filter>Manage Plugins page, so I need to substitute these plugin settings if I want to use more than four different plugins from the collection. Would it be possible to increase the number of plugin slots on the Manage Plugins page so that I can use all 8 from the menu, as there is plenty of room on that page?
Why don't you just point one path to the folder containing the 8 plug-ins and enable "Search in Folders"?

Martin
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

On macOS, you can also put aliases of all plugins (or plugin folders, if subfolder search is enabled) into one folder and select that folder as the plugin folder in PL. Not sure if the same works using symlinks in Windows.

Cheers

Burkhard.
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

sorry, Windows doesn't support links.
bruce1951
Mitglied

Beitrag von bruce1951 »

FWIW I simply pointed PL to Google/Nik Collection/ folder. I get all 8 pop up at once.

bruce
Falaffel
Mitglied

Beitrag von Falaffel »

Hy Stevod,

have a look to my screenshots. You have to enable "Search in Folders" and put the path of the NIK Collection in one of the Slots.

Bild

Bild
Grüße
Robert
Stevod
Mitglied

Beitrag von Stevod »

Excellent thanks -that did the trick. It wasn't an obvious solution.

Stevod