Brush Editor active full-time

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
gchike
Mitglied

Brush Editor active full-time

Beitrag von gchike »

I'm really enjoying the trial of Photoline as it has come highly recommended by my fellow visual artists. But one feature maddens me. Can we not make the 'Brush Editor' a full-time window instead of having to open and close the window repeatedly? e.g, make changes, click OK, re-open, make changes to Brush size etc... and click OK, re-open, make changes, click OK .. ad nauseum...
chrischa
Mitglied

Re: Brush Editor active full-time

Beitrag von chrischa »

Maybe you will find what you are asking for under View -> Lists -> Brush Editor.

If you just want to control outer (or inner) radius, use CTRL (or Shift+CTRL), hold left mousebutton and move the mouse left or right.
Zuletzt geändert von chrischa am Mo 19 Jun 2017 22:15, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Photoline 23 unter Windows 10/64 Bit
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Using PL 20.02 x64 on Win10 x64. Selecting View...Lists...Brush Editor displays the BE window which stays open on top of the editing area. This also has its own default hotkey assigned: Ctrl+Alt+Shift+E.

Double-clicking the Brush size icon in the Toolbox displays the BE window which must be dismissed, as you describe.
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
gchike
Mitglied

Beitrag von gchike »

Thank you so much you two for chiming in! I couldn't find any info on this in the help file. :D