What are these blue bands on the image?

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
MikeFromMesa
Mitglied

What are these blue bands on the image?

Beitrag von MikeFromMesa »

I decided to test the HDR functionality in PL and merged 5 photos. The result was very nice, but needed some additional adjustments. I added a Histogram Adjustment layer and then an Exposure Adjustment layer to add some contrast when I got the following display.

I understand the red and black markings to be where the two extremes are, but what is the blue?
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: What are these blue bands on the image?

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

MikeFromMesa hat geschrieben: Di 10 Okt 2017 21:17 (...)I understand the red and black markings to be where the two extremes are, but what is the blue?
No, there are no markings.

You found a problem. HDR is creating a Lab image and in PhotoLine 20.50 Exposure (and also Curves) don't work correctly in Lab mode.
We will fix that.

Martin
MikeFromMesa
Mitglied

Beitrag von MikeFromMesa »

Thank you.

I have been experimenting with the HDR functionality and your bug fix will surely help me in using that functionality. In the meantime I should then be able to just change the Layer Type from Lab to RGB and continue working.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

MikeFromMesa hat geschrieben: Mi 11 Okt 2017 16:08In the meantime I should then be able to just change the Layer Type from Lab to RGB and continue working.
Yes, that would be the easiest thing.

Martin