Make Full Screen default of iMac

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
OldRadioGuy
Mitglied

Make Full Screen default of iMac

Beitrag von OldRadioGuy »

In Mac version —

Is there a way to open PL in Full Screen mode by default? On my 27” 5K monitor, Smaller images in PL are rendered with gaps between the side panels and the working window, thereby showing the desktop or whatever was left running when switching to PL.

I find this very distracting when editing, and it’s a PITA to have to manually set view to Full Screen each time.

Thanks in advance.

Bob
PhotoLine 24.xx |DxO PureRAW 3 |Various Third-Party Plugins | macOS 14.11 | Apple M2 Max | 64 GB Memory | E-M1markIII.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Make Full Screen default of iMac

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

OldRadioGuy hat geschrieben: Mo 22 Apr 2019 20:05 In Mac version —

Is there a way to open PL in Full Screen mode by default? On my 27” 5K monitor, Smaller images in PL are rendered with gaps between the side panels and the working window, thereby showing the desktop or whatever was left running when switching to PL.

I find this very distracting when editing, and it’s a PITA to have to manually set view to Full Screen each time.
Full Screen or zoomed state (Alt+click on green window button)?

I could save the zoom state of the last document window and adjust new document windows correspondingly (just like the Windows version does with the maximized state).

Martin
OldRadioGuy
Mitglied

Re: Make Full Screen default of iMac

Beitrag von OldRadioGuy »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Do 25 Apr 2019 11:36
Full Screen or zoomed state (Alt+click on green window button)?

I could save the zoom state of the last document window and adjust new document windows correspondingly (just like the Windows version does with the maximized state).

Martin
Yes, the Option+click on the green window button is much more convenient than having to open and go down a menu. But having the option of simulating the behavior of the Windows version in this case would be nice.

Thanks for all your good work!

Bob
PhotoLine 24.xx |DxO PureRAW 3 |Various Third-Party Plugins | macOS 14.11 | Apple M2 Max | 64 GB Memory | E-M1markIII.