Image Area Background Color

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Alan9940
Mitglied

Image Area Background Color

Beitrag von Alan9940 »

I can't find anyway to change the color of the background immediately behind my picture. Is this possible? Currently running 21.5 and the background behind my picture is a dark(ish) grey, while the background around the toolbox and right-hand panels is kind of a middle grey. I've gone into Edit>Options>User Interface and played with the "Background Color" slider, but this changes the background color of the entire interface. I like the middle grey around the various panes, but, since I work primarily with B&W images I like the color behind the image to be white to simulate what it would look like mounted and framed (though I do use a warmish matt board for my mounts.)

Hope my question isn't confusing...seems hard to explain in words, though it's a simple thing I want to do.

Thank you.
shijan
Mitglied

Re: Image Area Background Color

Beitrag von shijan »

Setting background color in PhotoLine is rather confusing process due multiple interleaved options located in different places of UI. Problem was described here viewtopic.php?p=48391#p48391

The simplest way to go:
- Enable "View -> Hide Border Content"
- Go to "Preferences -> Display -> Document" and set background color there for both "Picture more" and "Image mode".
PhotoLine UI Icons Customization Project: https://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6302
Alan9940
Mitglied

Re: Image Area Background Color

Beitrag von Alan9940 »

Perfect! Thank you.