How to reset a single slider to its default value?

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Antworten
cadudesun
Mitglied

Beitrag von cadudesun »

Hi. I'd appreciate your help.

For instance, the Denoise adjustment has default parameters that haven't obvious values (for being typed manually).
Let's say I want to reset just the slider "Size" to its default. Is it possible?
I tried to double-click the slider (and slider name), click having every modifier pressed (alt, ctrl, shift), right-click, but none of those methods have worked.
For now, I'm performing a full reset (clicking on the arrow button next to OK), but it performs a reset of all parameters at once, and I'd like to be more selective on resetting a single parameter.

Thank you,
Cadu

Reset slider.png
Reset slider.png (81.67 KiB) 612 mal betrachtet
shijan
Mitglied

Re: How to reset a single slider to its default value?

Beitrag von shijan »

It is impossible yet to reset each slider separately like this.
I requested it in Aug 2020 here viewtopic.php?p=47950#p47950 I noticed same option was request on forum by many many other people earlier and later. It was no clear "yes" or "no" answer from developers, so probably it is possible but may need too complex changes to make it work like this.

Use global Reset button or type 0 number in input field.
Zuletzt geändert von shijan am Di 04 Jan 2022 09:21, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
PhotoLine UI Icons Customization Project: https://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6302
cadudesun
Mitglied

Beitrag von cadudesun »

Thank you for the information.
What is tricky with "0" is that it isn't the default value in many cases, for instance, the default intensity noise size (denoise) is 4.50.
Given the complexity of implementing the reset of a single slider by double-clicking (and similar clicking methods), was it ever considered by the developers to use a symbol (e.g. $) in the input field that would reset any slider to its default value?

And a further question about reset if I may:
Is it possible to reset a specific tool (e.g. crop, liquify, lassos) to its defaults?
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

cadudesun hat geschrieben: Mo 03 Jan 2022 20:20 Is it possible to reset a specific tool (e.g. crop, liquify, lassos) to its defaults?
Generally, no. There are a few tools with presets (Crop being one of them), and these have a reset in the window menu of the Tool Settings:
CropPresets.png
CropPresets.png (18.96 KiB) 553 mal betrachtet
Antworten