Save Options not working

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Stevod
Mitglied

Save Options not working

Beitrag von Stevod »

I have used Photoline for many years now, and until recently I have always saved my images as .jpgs, with an additional .pld file. Therefore, whenever I open the .jpg in Photoline, the .pld version opens rather than the .jpg so I can edit the .pld with full Photoline features i.e. layers, channels, masks etc.

Recently, despite setting the same save options as I always used to do (see attached), when I click on a .jpg to open in Photoline, only the .jpg opens, not the .pld file. For some reason, Photoline seems to have lost the association between the .jpg and it's .pld file.

Can you help me resolve this please?

David
2022-01-16 08_40_35-PhotoLine 23.01 (64Bit) - [IMGP1819.jpg (IMGP1819, RGB Image, 6014x4012, 40%) ].jpg
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Save Options not working

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Yes, this doesn't work on Windows. We will fix that.

Martin
shijan
Mitglied

Beitrag von shijan »

Seems this don't works on macOS 10.14.6 as well. I never used this option before, so i can't tell for sure if it worked in earlier versions.
PhotoLine UI Icons Customization Project: https://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6302
shijan
Mitglied

Beitrag von shijan »

Also i noticed that PLD file generated only if i save to JPEG.
If i save to PNG or any other format - there is no additional PLD file generated.
PhotoLine UI Icons Customization Project: https://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6302
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

shijan hat geschrieben: Mo 17 Jan 2022 16:44 Also i noticed that PLD file generated only if i save to JPEG.
If i save to PNG or any other format - there is no additional PLD file generated.
It creates the PLD with PNG, too - if needed. If you save a simple image as PNG, a PLD would be redundant and therefore isn't created.

Martin