preview problem with plug-ins? all white?

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
lutz
Mitglied

preview problem with plug-ins? all white?

Beitrag von lutz »

I am having a preview problem with several plugins which shows up only in photoline AFAIK. The plugins are for example the free Mehdi and 8bf plugins (http://www.8bf.net), Amphisoft plugins, and the free "photo-Plugins".
In all these plugs you can switch between the flitered preview and the original image by clicking into the preview. When doing so in Photoline you do get the original-view but the preview does not return to the filtered view. Instead you see a completely white "preview" image instead. One can get the filterd preview back if one modifies the plugin settings very slightly but the editing would be far more convenient if the plugins could work as intended. Since the preview function is working fine in other non-Adobe programs there might be a little problem in the photoline implementation? Any tips?
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: preview problem with plug-ins? all white?

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

lutz hat geschrieben:I am having a preview problem with several plugins which shows up only in photoline AFAIK. The plugins are for example the free Mehdi and 8bf plugins (http://www.8bf.net), Amphisoft plugins, and the free "photo-Plugins".
In all these plugs you can switch between the flitered preview and the original image by clicking into the preview. When doing so in Photoline you do get the original-view but the preview does not return to the filtered view. Instead you see a completely white "preview" image instead.
This will be fixed in the next version.

Martin
lutz
Mitglied

fixed already

Beitrag von lutz »

Hello Martin,

I believe it is already fixed in version 13.03.
The problem does not show up anymore. I have tried several plugins and all work as expected again.