Here you can find announcements about new versions of PhotoLine
- Posts: 3945
- Joined: Mon 18 Nov 2002 15:30
- Location: Bad Gögging
- Windows: With 32-bit version
- Focus Stacking: With progress indicator
- Focus Stacking: Result has the bit depth of the source images.
- Stitch: Result has the bit depth of the source images.
- Icon bars: If displayed with shadows, the shadow had the wrong intensity.
- 3D bodies: Color change when effect was turned off and did not redraw enough when turned on again.
- Stitch function: There was visible seam when combining images with different exposures.
- Panorama function: Progress bar was full too early with "Create Sum Layer".
- Panorama-Funktion: Ergebnis bekommt einen Namen
- Focus Stacking: The names of the original layers are kept, result also gets a name.
- Mesh Gradient tool: Pressing and releasing Alt lost selection.
- Raw import: Crash with a specific CR3 file fixed.
- Raw import: Appeared 2x in lists.
- Effects > Effect Filters > Emboss: Fixed possible crash when image was not aligned to page pixels.
- Form Lasso dialog: After changing the document zoom, the lasso frame was sometimes displayed incorrectly.
- Scripting: SaveAs did not display a dialog.
- PDF import, mesh gradient: Mesh gradients that form a closed circle were not read.
- Adjustment layers: If the mask was a white rectangle, child layers were not added to the mask.
- Hue/Saturation, Adjustments Layers dialog: Now has intensity sliders so that an intensity set via the large dialog can be post-processed.