Filter Brush

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
joe mama
Mitglied

Filter Brush

Beitrag von joe mama »

How do I access the filter brush? I found it in the help topics, but can't find it on the GUI.
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Filter Brush

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

joe mama hat geschrieben:How do I access the filter brush? I found it in the help topics, but can't find it on the GUI.
The filter brush is one of the tools in the tool bar. You can find it, it's the last symbol on bottom, left side. If there is another symbol, klick on it and hold the mouse button pressed. A popup will appear with all available functions. This works on all icons with a little red triangle on the bottom right side.

Gerhard
joe mama
Mitglied

Thanks! More on brushes

Beitrag von joe mama »

Thanks! One more question. Let's say I have two layers of the same image, one in grayscale, the other in color, and I want to brush over the grayscale image letting the color go through. Is there a brush for this?

Also, let's also say I took an image and did something to it like sharpen it. Is there some kind of "history" brush where I can go over the sharpened areas an unsharpen them?

Thanks a lot!
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Thanks! More on brushes

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

joe mama hat geschrieben:Thanks! One more question. Let's say I have two layers of the same image, one in grayscale, the other in color, and I want to brush over the grayscale image letting the color go through. Is there a brush for this?
Also, let's also say I took an image and did something to it like sharpen it. Is there some kind of "history" brush where I can go over the sharpened areas an unsharpen them?
you can solve both problems the same way.
First duplicate the layer you want to change. Make your changes on the first layer (gray, sharp, ...). Then enshure that the second layer has transparency (Layer/Layer Properties). Now use the rubber on the second layer where you want to see the first layer.

Gerhard