Nik Collection on Windows

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Antworten
Alan9940
Mitglied

Nik Collection on Windows

Beitrag von Alan9940 »

Hello All,

It has been quite awhile since I played around with the Nik Collection in PL so I jumped in... Since I'm only interested in a few of the filters, I copied the x64 version of Color Efex, Silver Efex, and Viveza into my custom PL filters folder. I already have this folder active in the "Manage Plugins" dialog, so they were immediately recognized. Both the Color & Silver Efex plugins seem to work fine, but Viveza doesn't in that the colors in the preview window are waaaay off vs the base image. However, the Loupe view looks normal! See attached screenshot.

Anybody else have this issue? What is/was the resolution?

Thank you.
Dateianhänge
Viveza.jpg
Viveza.jpg (67.98 KiB) 2435 mal betrachtet
chrischa
Mitglied

Re: Nik Collection on Windows

Beitrag von chrischa »

Yes, we had this discussion quite a while ago in german: the colors vary depending on color depth and zoom. (You mentioned that the blue is only correct in the navigator - if you zoom in, the colors change.) Use Viveza as an external program and everything is fine ;-)
Photoline 23 unter Windows 10/64 Bit
Alan9940
Mitglied

Beitrag von Alan9940 »

chrischa hat geschrieben: Di 06 Mär 2018 01:12 Yes, we had this discussion quite a while ago in german: the colors vary depending on color depth and zoom. (You mentioned that the blue is only correct in the navigator - if you zoom in, the colors change.) Use Viveza as an external program and everything is fine ;-)
Thank you...that worked great! Sure would be nice if...someday...we don't have to 'round trip' to some external program. No idea of what is going on behind the scene to cause this issue, but, maybe, now that DxO owns and will be updating the Nik Collection this issue will resolve itself.
gennadiy
Mitglied

Beitrag von gennadiy »

chrischa hat geschrieben: Di 06 Mär 2018 01:12 Use Viveza as an external program and everything is fine ;-)
I tried to run as an external program, but it supports color management, if it is only the main monitor, so if you run it on another monitor, the colors will be wrong there.
Antworten