About scripting

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Juan
Mitglied

About scripting

Beitrag von Juan »

Hi all,

I'm a totally noob on the scripting thingy, so apologies in advance :oops:

I have opened the script example that comes with PL "SaveAllImages" and I need to modify it to save only one specific layer in the layer stack that has the name Mist.Z, but I cannot find a way on how to do it.

Is there a PL scripting documentation?

Cheers,
Juan
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: About scripting

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

Juan hat geschrieben: Fr 14 Aug 2020 16:37 Is there a PL scripting documentation?
yes, you can find it in the PhotoLine/Defaults/Automation folder.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Juan hat geschrieben: Fr 14 Aug 2020 16:37(...) to save only one specific layer in the layer stack that has the name Mist.Z, but I cannot find a way on how to do it.
If you just want to save a single layer, a script is a bit of an overkill.
It is a lot easier to search the layer in the Layer List (just press Ctrl+F or access it via the window menu of the Layer List and enter the layer name) and save that found layer with "Layer > Management > Save Layer".

Martin
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben: Fr 14 Aug 2020 16:41 yes, you can find it in the PhotoLine/Defaults/Automation folder.
Thank you.
Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Fr 14 Aug 2020 22:04
Juan hat geschrieben: Fr 14 Aug 2020 16:37(...) to save only one specific layer in the layer stack that has the name Mist.Z, but I cannot find a way on how to do it.
If you just want to save a single layer, a script is a bit of an overkill.
It is a lot easier to search the layer in the Layer List (just press Ctrl+F or access it via the window menu of the Layer List and enter the layer name) and save that found layer with "Layer > Management > Save Layer".

Martin
Yes, you are right.
I found a much better solution which is creating a set of actions for each layer and then using batch processing.
Since I need to do it for an animation, using the batch is the perfect solution for dealing with huge amount of files.

Cheers,
Juan