how to change GUI of Photoline

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
cyberdanny
Mitglied

how to change GUI of Photoline

Beitrag von cyberdanny »

I installed the demo version of Photoline to see if it can replace my older copy of Photoshop CS5 (which no longer works in OSX Monterey).
But for the love of God, I try to figure out how to change layout and the placement/locations of the icons in the toolbox. Is there a way I can drag them in another position?
Zuletzt geändert von cyberdanny am Di 07 Dez 2021 17:36, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
gmhofmann
Betatester

Re: how to change GUI of Photoline

Beitrag von gmhofmann »

You can drag & drop every toolbar to your desired place.
And you can dock them together if you want that.
I work with this combination:
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
cyberdanny
Mitglied

Beitrag von cyberdanny »

Thank you, excellent. But how to I change the position of the icons?
gmhofmann
Betatester

Beitrag von gmhofmann »

With the Settings you can define every toolbar (sorry, I know only the german GUI):
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
MikeFromMesa
Mitglied

Beitrag von MikeFromMesa »

I think he is asking about reordering the icons in the Tools section, and that is something I would like to know as well. I had no success trying to drag the icons into a different order.
shijan
Mitglied

Beitrag von shijan »

Toolbox Toolbar is special - it changes interactively depending of selected Image, Vector or Text layer, so i guess it is impossible to reorder icons there. But you can send request to developers...

Other additional Toolbars can be customized in Options -> Usage -> Toolbars (as suggested gmhofmann)
There is also very useful middle mouse click menu. It can be customized in Options -> Usage -> Context Menu

cyberdanny, you may also check my icons project https://www.deviantart.com/shijan/art/P ... -825902404 it may simplify things for those who migrated from Photoshop.

Check also Collection of Tutorials in English thread viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6301 it contains a lot of useful guides for start.
PhotoLine UI Icons Customization Project: https://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6302