Percistent Full Screen 'n how minimize in full screen

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
mrocha
Mitglied

Percistent Full Screen 'n how minimize in full screen

Beitrag von mrocha »

How to make full screen mode percistent? To open PL ever in full screen mode? Also how to minimize the window in fullscreen mode, using the top right corner buttons or the menu from PL icon on left corner just minimize the document not the window. I can't found anyway to minimize the window.
Zuletzt geändert von mrocha am So 05 Jun 2022 23:32, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
mrocha
Mitglied

Re: Percistent Full Screen 'n how minimize

Beitrag von mrocha »

Without any document opened, look at the top right corner, haven't any button to minimize in full screen mode, I'm on Win 7 32bit, is just to me? Is it a bug? All this years the only way I found was "windows key + D" to minimize, and to percistent full screen I never found a way, I like to use in full screen and have to enable it manually ever, the best I found was add a full screen button to toolbar.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Hoogo
Betatester

Re: Percistent Full Screen 'n how minimize in full screen

Beitrag von Hoogo »

I totally missed that this exists, I only knew F11 :)
Try "View > Fullscreen", at the bottom of the menu.
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
mrocha
Mitglied

Re: Percistent Full Screen 'n how minimize in full screen

Beitrag von mrocha »

:) I use F11 also, everytime I open PL I put in full screen, and some times I use F11 also to increase my work space. Would be nice a little setting to open directly in full screen.