PL and Radiant Photo Plugin

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
OldRadioGuy
Mitglied

PL and Radiant Photo Plugin

Beitrag von OldRadioGuy »

The recently-launched finishing tool for photographers, Radiant Photo, includes a plugin for the commonly-used photo editors.

I tested in PL 23.02, and the plugin opens. However, the PhotoLine panels remain, and operational controls of the plugin are frozen.

This is with macOS 12.6. I don’t know what the behavior is on a Windows machine.
PhotoLine-RadiantPlugin.jpg
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
PhotoLine 24.xx |DxO PureRAW 3 |Various Third-Party Plugins | macOS 14.11 | Apple M2 Max | 64 GB Memory | E-M1markIII.
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: PL and Radiant Photo Plugin

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

I tried the test version here on Windows 10, and it works fine.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

OldRadioGuy hat geschrieben: Fr 23 Sep 2022 15:03 I tested in PL 23.02, and the plugin opens. However, the PhotoLine panels remain,
Yes, and in my opinion that's correct. The plugin is a modal dialog, but is defined as a document window. Therefore it is behind PhotoLine's palettes, unlike e.g. PhotoLine's filter dialogs, which are correctly defined as modal dialogs.
OldRadioGuy hat geschrieben: Fr 23 Sep 2022 15:03 and operational controls of the plugin are frozen.
The plugin is not frozen here, but I have to move and/or resize it to use the controls. I can also leave the plugin by clicking either Cancel or Apply.
OldRadioGuy hat geschrieben: Fr 23 Sep 2022 15:03This is with macOS 12.6.
I am also using 12.6 (M1 Mac).

Martin
OldRadioGuy
Mitglied

Beitrag von OldRadioGuy »

Thank you Martin and Gerhard.

Martin, I tend to us PL in full-screen mode to avoid distractions that may appear from my desktop. I reduced the size of the image window before applying the plugin, and then the plugin worked correctly.
PhotoLine 24.xx |DxO PureRAW 3 |Various Third-Party Plugins | macOS 14.11 | Apple M2 Max | 64 GB Memory | E-M1markIII.