Export File Shortcut bug

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
csanchez
Mitglied

Export File Shortcut bug

Beitrag von csanchez »

If you export a file using the menu:

File > Export > Export...

and select a format other than PDF (the default), the default format will be the last one used.
So far everything is working as expected.

Now, when exporting using the default Alt+E keyboard shortcut, the default format will always be PDF, even if you select a different format.

This can be solved by changing the Export keyboard shortcut, which will result in the last format exported with the menu being the same as using the keyboard shortcut and vice versa.

Usage > Keyboard Layout > File > Export > Export... > New Shortcut

However, even if you remove Alt+E as a keyboard shortcut, it still activates when pressing this combination and works with PDF as the default format.

Bild

Related topic: https://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.p ... 252#p51252
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Export File Shortcut bug

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

csanchez hat geschrieben: So 11 Dez 2022 14:43 If you export a file using the menu:

File > Export > Export...

and select a format other than PDF (the default), the default format will be the last one used.
So far everything is working as expected.

Now, when exporting using the default Alt+E keyboard shortcut, the default format will always be PDF, even if you select a different format.
Yes, per default, Alt+E is assigned to "File > Export > PDF".
csanchez hat geschrieben: So 11 Dez 2022 14:43 This can be solved by changing the Export keyboard shortcut, which will result in the last format exported with the menu being the same as using the keyboard shortcut and vice versa.

Usage > Keyboard Layout > File > Export > Export... > New Shortcut
Yes, after assigning Alt+E to "File > Export > Export..." Alt+E will be using the recently used file format.
csanchez hat geschrieben: So 11 Dez 2022 14:43 However, even if you remove Alt+E as a keyboard shortcut, it still activates when pressing this combination and works with PDF as the default format.
I can't reproduce that here on macOS and Windows. I removed the Alt+E shortcut and added Ctrl+E to "File > Export > Export..." as seen in your screenshot.

Now Ctrl+E shows the export dialog defaulting to the recently used file format and Alt+E does nothing.
You are seeing a different behavior?

But accessing "File > Export > PDF" via the menu changes the default file format to PDF. I don't know if that's what users want.

Martin
csanchez
Mitglied

Re: Export File Shortcut bug

Beitrag von csanchez »

hahahaha I'm sorry, the problem is that I'm blind, I hadn't seen that the "Export > PDF" shortcut was there :lol: