Working on multiple layers at the same time

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Antworten
ert55
Mitglied

Working on multiple layers at the same time

Beitrag von ert55 »

Is it possible to have multiple active layers so e.g. I start drawing on Layer 1 and Layer 2 will get painted on as well?
I'd like to create a seamless texture. I could create a virtual copy of the first layer, but I don't want to have 2 identical images.
Dateianhänge
Animation.gif
Animation.gif (90.36 KiB) 1845 mal betrachtet
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Working on multiple layers at the same time

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

You can't do that.

But if you want to create a seamless pattern, you can use vector patterns to do something similar.
I am assuming, that you want to create a pattern having the size (256;256):
  • Create an empty new document ("File > New > New Document") with the size (256;256), RGB
  • Create a new transparent RGB image layer with the size (768;768), position (-256;-256). Now you have an image that extends beyond the document on all 4 sides.
  • Group this image layer.
  • Turn on "View > Pattern Mode".
  • Now when you leave the document while painting, the content inside the document will appear on the opposite page.
Now if you want to have an image with the content you see, you need to:
  • Right-click any color field and select "Vector Pattern from Document" from the context menu. A Color Editor will appear, just hit OK.
  • Create an empty new document ("File > New > New Document") with the size (256;256), RGB
  • Create a vector layer filling the document ("Layout > Vector > Fit in Vector Layer").
  • Right-click the fill color of the vector layer and select "Paste".
Martin
ert55
Mitglied

Re: Working on multiple layers at the same time

Beitrag von ert55 »

Thanks! :)
Antworten