OT: Not a boring error message

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
greenmorpher
Mitglied

OT: Not a boring error message

Beitrag von greenmorpher »

Totally OT, but it is nice to see someone doing something about boring error messages! I thought people on the forum might enjoy this too.

Cheers, Geoff :mrgreen:

Geoffrey Heard, Business Writer & Publisher

"Type & Layout: Are you communicating or just making pretty shapes" -- Revealed! The secrets of how you can use type and layout to turbocharge your messages in print. See the book at http://www.worsleypress.com
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Koyaanis
Mitglied

Re: OT: Not a boring error message

Beitrag von Koyaanis »

LOL

Thanks for sharing, loved it.

Reminds me of one I saw back in the early 90's, when I "snuck-in" as beta tester for MSN using the new-fangled Win95 they were writing and wasn't on the shelves yet. We were all testing various builds of Win95 for them. Instead of the usual BSOD, I got something like (vaguely from memory): "Whoa dude! You got an error of maximum proportions! You're F*@&$!!!" (But without the censoring.) LOL Now that's a programmer with a sense of humor! Not seen any fun ones like that since then. Folks need to really lighten up and let stuff like that go into their software. Makes it at least fun when it happens instead of just a major PITA.

:lol:
Carl
Mitglied

Re: OT: Not a boring error message

Beitrag von Carl »

This one isn't an error message, but more of an Easter Egg. If you use Firefox type
about:mozilla
into the address (url) bar and press enter.
You get a quote from the imaginary biblical Book of Mozilla.

regards

Carl