Print Options frustration

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
johngie
Mitglied

Print Options frustration

Beitrag von johngie »

I'm having a problem with Print Options. I would like to save a layout for future use - for example a page with a centred image and a border all round. I set this up manually and then try to save it as a preset. I choose a new name (say Centred Border) and try to save the layout. When I next choose an image to print (with the same resolution as the previous one) and choose the previously saved preset, it's nothing like what I expect. Wrong borders, wrong size, and not centred.

So how do I do it? I want it (and expected it) to behave like Paint Shop Pro, in which this is so easy to do.

John
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Print Options frustration

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

I am sorry, but it looks like there is a problem in version 14 with the presets of the print options.
We will fix it in the next version.

Gerhard
johngie
Mitglied

Beitrag von johngie »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:I am sorry, but it looks like there is a problem in version 14 with the presets of the print options.

Gerhard
Many thanks Gerhard - I look forward to that. Meanwhile I've found ways around!!

Kind regards

John :D
greenmorpher
Mitglied

Beitrag von greenmorpher »

johngie hat geschrieben:
Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:I am sorry, but it looks like there is a problem in version 14 with the presets of the print options.

Gerhard
Many thanks Gerhard - I look forward to that. Meanwhile I've found ways around!!
And that is?

Cheers, Geoff

Geoffrey Heard, Business Writer & Publisher

"Type & Layout: Are you communicating or just making pretty shapes" -- Revealed! The secrets of how you can use type and layout to turbocharge your messages in print. See the book at http://www.worsleypress.com
johngie
Mitglied

Beitrag von johngie »

Well, basically, just adjust manually each time :? However I've sometimes found that, after looking at Print Preview (and seeing it as I want it) it sometimes prints with the wrong orientation ("rotated"). After selecting "Print" from the preview, it's worth checking "Print Options" just in case. This is a bit of the program that might need a little attention!