Beitrag von swing »

i like pl32,it's so nice!!!!!!!!! :D
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: can pl32 support chinese language?

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

swing hat geschrieben:i like pl32,it's so nice!!!!!!!!! :D
Sorry but here is nobody who speaks Chinese. So it's not possible for us to translate PL32.

Gerhard
Gast

Re: can pl32 support chinese language?

Beitrag von Gast »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:
swing hat geschrieben:i like pl32,it's so nice!!!!!!!!! :D
Sorry but here is nobody who speaks Chinese. So it's not possible for us to translate PL32.

Gerhard
I am quite willing to help translating it.
However, i does not know any about German, and some dialogs and buttons, even in the English version, are still in German(?). If those strings are completely translated into English, maybe I can be of help to translating it into Chinese.
wmjordan
Mitglied

Beitrag von wmjordan »

I am quite willing to help translate it.

However, i does not know anything about German, and some dialogs and buttons, even in the English version, are still in German(?). Were those strings completely translated into English, I might be able to try the translation.
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

wmjordan hat geschrieben:I am quite willing to help translate it.
However, i does not know anything about German, and some dialogs and buttons, even in the English version, are still in German(?). Were those strings completely translated into English, I might be able to try the translation.
There is a folder "Hlp" in the PL32 package. Here you can find a "German", an "English" and a "French" folder. In this folders there are all text files that need to be translated. To get a Chinese version from the English version, just try to translate the english text in this files.

Gerhard
wmjordan
Mitglied

Beitrag von wmjordan »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:There is a folder "Hlp" in the PL32 package. Here you can find a "German", an "English" and a "French" folder. In this folders there are all text files that need to be translated. To get a Chinese version from the English version, just try to translate the english text in this files.

Gerhard
Yes, i have already dug them out. But the problem is, not all strings are translated into the English. I can even find German in many dialog boxes here and there, even in PL32 10.50, using English as the application language. :(
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

wmjordan hat geschrieben:Yes, i have already dug them out. But the problem is, not all strings are translated into the English. I can even find German in many dialog boxes here and there, even in PL32 10.50, using English as the application language. :(
If this is the only problem you have, I think the Chinese version will be ready soon :-)
I don't belive that there is much German text in the dialogs in version 10.50. I myselve searched for German text and didn't find any. Perhaps I missed some, but not really many.
If you find German text, give me a list of text and dialog and I will change it right now.

Gerhard
wmjordan
Mitglied

Beitrag von wmjordan »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben: If this is the only problem you have, I think the Chinese version will be ready soon :-)
I don't belive that there is much German text in the dialogs in version 10.50. I myselve searched for German text and didn't find any. Perhaps I missed some, but not really many.
If you find German text, give me a list of text and dialog and I will change it right now.

Gerhard
Yes, that is the major problem i meet with. Since I don't know how to type some certain German characters, could i make some screen shots about the missed English strings in the dialogs and email them to you?

I like your PL32 very much since it is quite versatile, light weight, and handy. I hope that I can do something to contribute to it.
wmjordan
Mitglied

Beitrag von wmjordan »

The Chinese translation progress has already begun. Most of the translation is done manually. I will report what's missed in the English tranlation later. :wink: