Problem with too many layers?

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Antworten
maho
Mitglied

Problem with too many layers?

Beitrag von maho »

Hello Gerhard,

I am having a strange problem with Photoline perhaps related to too many layers?

I have a PLD document consisting of two Image Layers. I am doing very ordinary actions on this simple document: Tool->Mask->MasktoAlpha, Tool->Color->FalseColor, ColorBlend, and they all work fine. When I try to perform the same actions on those same Image Layers incorporated in a larger PLD document with about 25 layers, nothing at all happens. I've never had this problem before. I am using PL32 version 13.52.

Any idea what is wrong?

Thanks,

maho
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Problem with too many layers?

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

maho hat geschrieben:I have a PLD document consisting of two Image Layers. I am doing very ordinary actions on this simple document: Tool->Mask->MasktoAlpha, Tool->Color->FalseColor, ColorBlend, and they all work fine. When I try to perform the same actions on those same Image Layers incorporated in a larger PLD document with about 25 layers, nothing at all happens. I've never had this problem before. I am using PL32 version 13.52.
I don't think, that the number of layers is the problem, but the memory consumed by the layers may be.
What kind of layers are we talking about (RGB, CMYK, ..., 8- or 16-bit per channel, pixel size)?

Martin
maho
Mitglied

Re: Problem with too many layers?

Beitrag von maho »

I think the file somehow got corrupted. I created a new document, and moved each layer one at a time from the old to the new document, and resaved. Then everything was OK.
Antworten