Mouse and Keyboard - Best Friends in PhotoLine

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Tida
Mitglied

Mouse and Keyboard - Best Friends in PhotoLine

Beitrag von Tida »

At the moment I try to change Keyboard and Mouse behavior by a self-made remapping Software. For that purpose, defined Keypresses and Mouse actions are first bypassed by so-called Mouse-Hooks and Keyboard-Hooks and then completely dispatched with other functions.

First sought for a normal right-handed person is to focus on the left side of the keyboard for remapping. I own the wonderful logitech Mouse MX Master 2S. Which is very precise, works on surfaces where others would fail and has a free running Wheel. Below you will see my first attempt for Keyboard mapping.

With my program, I can toggle mouse wheel behavior by pressing F1 between arrow up/down and left/right. This enables me to change filter parameters easily, run through the layers menu, change blending values, pick within drop-down menus, change brush sizes etc...

F2 will set the wheel to its normal mode which would be just a vertical scroll. F3 and F4 draws a horizontal line, which can be moved around especially good for white balance method via curves.

Enter is now assigned to the left and just below escape useful for confirmation within the drop-down menu.

1 and 2 are assigned to plus an minus to carry out quick selections between curve points.
On the right side of TAB there is Shift+Tab to toggle forward/backward quickly between textboxes of the filters.

Shift and Strg are essential in combination between fine and coarse adjustments by mouse wheel when use UP/DOWN or LEFT/RIGHT.

Would be great if you have some ideas for more time-saving features.
KeyboardAndMouse.jpg
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Zuletzt geändert von Tida am Mo 01 Okt 2018 17:31, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Tida
Mitglied

Re: Mouse and Keyboard - Best Friends in PhotoLine

Beitrag von Tida »

Just the script of the mapping in HopControl:
HopControl_Mapping.jpg
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.